Long time!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Oh my goodness..it's been a while!

I am so sorry for those that were effected by Sandy! Read some of the posts. I can't believe how much has happened with these disasters.

My prayers are with you all. I have had some things going on with my family, health, and you know, just trying to do one day at a time. Doing PT now for my back, just for ins. They won't pay for a MRI until I try PT first. They just love paying for other things first. PT isn't helping. I will now be getting a MRI. I don't want surgery right off, I just want to see how bad it is..then, if the dr. says, it can't wait, then, maybe.

It's sooo cold here. - 2 yesterday. Only 1 this morning. I hope this doesn't happen through Jan. and Feb. I worry over my chickens! lol.. I have heat lamps for them. Still, it's cold out there for them.

Everyone take care as best you can. I am going to try to come back on here more often, as I can.
    Love to all, I've missed you. Just seeing your names again brought a big smile!
    Cynthia
  2. springwater

springwater Member

Good to hear from you. Was wondering how you were.

Keeping you in my prayers as im doing the other dear ones from here.

God Bless
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

So good to hear from you! Good to hear about your chickens, LOL. That reminds me of dear Rainbow, and all the funny stories told here. I don't think that Rainbow would have been affected by the hurricane - she lives more West. The last she wrote she was using all her energy as an activist in protest against the Fracking in Ohio.

Patience surely is one of the graces that we need in our lives with these illnesses. I always feel heartened by your 'keeping on'. I hope you will be able to stop in again soon. May God bless you in your relationship with him, may it be ever-increasing.

Wind