Look at my furbaby in my profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by phoenixrising2, Aug 21, 2006.

1. phoenixrising2

phoenixrising2 New Member

Isn't he precious? His name is Nicholas and he's a 5 year old Schnauzer.

My daughter had a pirate themed birthday party for my husband's birthday and Nicholas wore his pirate costume I bought for his halloween costume last year.

We also went to see "Pirates of the Caribbean", but Nicholas didn't get to go. Not because he didn't want to!

Hugs,
    Phoenix
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

Nicholas is a very handsome little chap!!!!

He seems very happy to be dressed up.

love
    rosie
  3. Jo29

Jo29 New Member

You are talking to a bonafide Schnauzer lover here! Your Nicholas is adorable. There is nothing like a Schnauzer.

My Sophie has an all white daddy and a salt and pepper mom. So she turned out to be a light silver and white. She is about 2 years old.

Then we have Sasha. She is salt and pepper. Very little, 10 lbs. She is 4 years old.

Our daughters also have Schnauzers. We are definitely a Schnauzer family.

The birthday party idea is a great one. I think I may steal it if it's OK.

My daughter dresses her dog up (Harley). Right now Harley is her baby, but we just found out that she is expecting her first baby in Mar. So I don't know if Harley will be getting any more outfits.....

Hugs,

Jodi
  4. barbinindiana

barbinindiana New Member

I love the way the picture was taken. All beautiful face!

He's a cutie for sure!

Barb
    [This Message was Edited on 08/21/2006]
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

What a Beautiful Boy you Have!! My little Dog Dazee Keeps me alot of company !! they are so so much fun!!......................Hugs......:) Sydney
  6. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Sweet FACE ! .. if ever we were to have a (quietly .. my kitties are listening ... ) d-o-g ... a Schnauzer would be my choice .. they are so sweet natured and so bright !
    Cute picture !
    Joy
  7. ckball

ckball New Member

Aww he is is a cutie. I have 2 , one Twila is a small blue eyed austrain shepherd and Missy is a solid white lab mix.

They keep me busy, but I wouldn't know what to do without them. So cute in the costume,lol-Carla
  8. phoenixrising2

for the comments on my boy. He is my buddy and I don't know what I would do without him. He's always there for me.

Yes Jodi, there is nothing like a Schnauzer. I had a black one for nine years and he died from pancreatitis. I said I would never have another dog because it hurt so much to let them go.

That was before I saw Nicholas' precious little face on the internet from a Schnauzer Rescue organization in Dallas.

He was about a yr. old and they wanted him with someone who understood Schnauzers and had no children at home or other dogs. Well, we fit the bill!

It's funny, though, because he loves children and other dogs. The people who had him before us let him go because they thought he was too rowdy. He was just a puppy! He has turned into one of the calmest and best behaved dogs I have ever seen. And the smartest.......as a Schnauzer mother I could go on and on, but that's enough bragging for now.

Love,
    Phoenix

9. darude

darude New Member

Hes adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check my puppy on profile
  10. phoenixrising2

Your puppy is so precious! Is it (he or she?)looking at itself on the computer monitor? What's its name?

They help us get through the days, don't they?

Love,
    Phoenix