look at my new profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lilaclover30, Aug 27, 2007.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

These are my great-grandchildren and I am sooo proud of them. Arabella, was just 2 on Aug. 17, and Jacob was born June 22. have3 only seen him in the hospital when he was less than a day old.k That was also that last time I saw Arabella and she wasn't in a good mood. in fact, she would not leave her Dad (Daddy girl - he also wasn't too happy to have us and her maternal grandparents there)

We will be seeing them at our grandson's wedding - Arabella will be flowergirl (we hope!) on Sept. 8th. Can't wait! They aren't too far away but----Grandma and Grandpa and us are welcome only when Daddy isn't there! Isn't that a shame.

We are sooo very proud of them

Joan
    [This Message was Edited on 08/27/2007]
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Beautiful Babies!! I can see why your are so proud! Sorry to hear of the family discord But what can you do!(his loss!),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I would just ignore it and enjoy the kids as much as possible when you can!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,Sis
  3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Such beautiful blue eyes! And the children are precious!

I hope you get to enjoy them at the wedding.

budmickl
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Joan,

So glad to see the picture of your great grandchildren. Yes, just enjoy them when you can. I can't understand why the discord but who knows with some people ??? They are just spoiling it for the children.

God bless you all and the family !

Luv,

Granni (Marilyn)
  5. sisland

sisland New Member