Look What I Gained Please Read

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Empower, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Empower

Empower New Member

I am always so negative about my bout with FMS and CFS, today I decided to give some positive thoughts

We FINALLY got warm air and sunshine in PA.!!! YEAH!

Well, I decided to do a little spring cleanup outside. Needless to say, I didn't last long.

Anyway, I decided to keep my crazy dog company in the grass and sat down and stared at nature's beauty.

Against a BEAUTIFUL blue sky backdrop were my finally blooming White Dogwood trees. In the Dogwoods, were two red Cardinals. It was sooooo beautiful to see that.

If I had been working or caught up in my "got to get this done manic moment" I would have missed this gorgeous site.

I am not happy at all about my syndromes, but I was glad I was able to enjoy the day, if just for a moment

Have a beautiful day!
  2. momof471

momof471 New Member

It is those kind of things that make it all worth while don't you think. Enjoy the day!

God Bless
  3. poeticbobbi

poeticbobbi New Member

here in Connecticut the weather is lovely too.I think Im gonna go down by the water and sit.Watch the clouds a bit,and the birds,checkout what flowers are blooming etc...It is amazing how in my younger years I missed all this.I let it all pass me by didn't appreciate the beauty of nature at
  4. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Great! Keep up those positive thoughts! Our state of mind affects us greatly. I always remember how many people there are much worse off than I am. Concentrate on all the positives everyday. There actually are alot of people who would trade places with us because their suffering is so much more. We only need to listen to the news to be reminded of this. Start and end everyday by counting all your blessings!! Continued good thoughts to you!
  5. dreamer28455

dreamer28455 New Member

i wish i had the positive attitude you ahd right now! i am very happy that you were able to get outside. where in pa are you from? it really is a beautiful day but the only time i got to go outside is driving to and back from lunch! finally some april weather for us! yay! your dog is adorable. i have 2 cats myself. anyways keep up the good atitude about the pain and maybe you could give me some pointers on how to think positive since i am having a hard time gripping this. <3 Rachel
  6. Empower

Empower New Member

My positive moments are few and far between, that's why I wanted to share

I am still in pain today, but trying hard not to think about it!!!

Thanks for appreciating my dog - she is so goofy she always makes me laugh, although she is extremely stubborn!

BTW, I am in western PA.

Hope you have a positive day.

7. Engel

Engel New Member

It is gorgeous in Ohio too. I would not be able to get back up if I sat down on the ground ... lol. I can barely walk ... but I did sit in my outdoor chair a little while. I wanted soooooooo badly to attack the dandelions but I cannot bend over and cannot pull weeds (arms/hands are so bad). I did rinse and fill the birdbath and the birds were happy with that. I will probably go out again a little later and try to fill up my water feature and get it going. That doesn't take a lot of energy or strength and I can sit in a chair to do that. I just hope we don't have any more freezing weather.
  8. mujuer

mujuer New Member

Isn't it nice to have some good days. I hope you enjoy every moment of it and I am so glad that you shared. It is warming up over here in WA state also and I feel great and it's nice to share that with others who are feeling good too and maybe give some hope to those that aren't there yet.
    God Bless. P
  9. tandy

tandy New Member

I'm so glad you you sat back and enjoyed that moment.
    It must have been beautiful!!(sounds it)

To many more beautiful days to come,
    Tandy
  10. leubie

leubie New Member

thank-you for your beautiful thoughts on a beautiful day----------i wish i had positive thoughts more often--------thanks for reminding me-----------take care and love to all--------laura---------------its also a pretty day here in Ga.!!!!