Look what the Lord has done...praise report!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ValleyGirl89, Sep 17, 2003.

1. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Hey Everybody! You all prayed along with me about my hubby's job situation, now I am happy to say that you can all praise God and thank Him with me! My hubby called a few minutes ago and informed me that the job we all have been praying for is his! He goes tomorrow to discuss all the benifits and salary and then he will fill out all the other neccessary paper work to make it final! First, I want to thank God for His blessing, not only this blessing, but the many that He has provided not only for my family, but for all of you also because when one recieves a blessing, we all receive a blessing. Next, I want to thank all of you for believing with me, praying with me, and just being there to help me out!
    Love to all!
    Lisa

I wanted to come back and add these scriptures:

1John 3:22

"And whatsoever we ask we receive of Him, because we keep His commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in His sight."

John5:14,15

"And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He heareth us:

And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desire of Him."

Believing on God's Word,
    Lisa[This Message was Edited on 09/17/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/17/2003]

I am back once again editing this post. I wanted to tell everybody the circumstances leading to my husband calling me. He went for the interview for this job yesterday morning. I went with him, but sat in the car reading my bible while he was being interviewed. He came out about 10 minutes later. It was a short interview, but he seemed hopeful about it. He was told that he would be contacted about their decision soon, but no definate date was given. Well, this morning Rcik went to work at his present job (same one he has been having problems at). It just so happened that the very company that Rick had his interview with, same 3 people that interviewed him, were having a meeting at Rick's present work place. They recognized Rick, came up and shook his hand and told him that he had the job. This chance meeting was anything but chance, luck, fate etc... It was a blessing form God and God had planned for it to happen this way. I have to say this again... I thank the Lord for all that He has done. He deserves all the praise, honour and glory!
    Lisa
    [This Message was Edited on 09/17/2003]
  2. tarponmom

tarponmom New Member

God had set the plan before we ever existed! Praises! I am soooooo glad the God is in control!!!!! Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Tarp
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Lisa.....I am so happy to hear this good news that you husband has the job! Thanks for sharing the encouraging scriptures from God's Word! He does provide!

Love,
    Harmony
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thanks! I too am glad that God has all the control. Where would we be if He didn't? He will never steer us wrong! I am still praying for you and expecting a blessing upon your life!
    Lisa
  5. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thank you for your reply. I just thought the scriptures belonged here in my post because after all, it is God's Word that we believe in and it is all about God, not about us!
    Lisa
  6. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

This is surely wonderful news for your Husband, yourself and the family.

Praise the Lord for his blessings.

Danny
  7. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Yes, you did tell me that something good was going to happen in one of your earlier post to me, not so long ago you posted that. I was believing and expecting with you and now it has happened! I know what you mean about doing the happy dance, I have felt that way all day myself! We all need to keep praying, keep believing and keep expecting! Wonderful things happen when we do and who knows what is next? Who knows which one of us will be blessed next? Whoever it may be, we all will be blessed!
    Lisa
  8. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Yes, praise the Lord! It is a blessing for all of us in the family because it has been a burden not only for Rick, but for me and our daughter. Like I told Debbie in my reply to her... who knows what is next? Who might be next? We don't know but if we keep believing and expecting, we know that someone will be blessed, thus blessing us all! This because of our love and concern for our brother's and sister's, when one of them are blessed, we all are therefore blessed!
    Lisa
  9. mamashome

mamashome New Member

Another prayer answered! Lisa, i was chatting with Debbie on Msn earlier when she told me to read your post. There was an accountant here looking over our finances basically telling my husband if he should close the farm down or not, low and behold our prayers where answered. He replied that John isnt as bad as he thought. John yet needs to go talk to the banker but it looks alot brighter than yesterday. The Lord spoke to me the other night and told me he was going to take care of John. I believe this is all due to from all of the prayers out there. So another prayer was answered. PRAISE THE LORD. You are right the Lord deserves all the praise, honour and glory. I am exhusted, from all the joy and tears. Have a good night Lisa, love, mama
  10. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thank you for your reply!I have been thinking of you lately and hadn't seen you on the board in awhile...glad to hear from you and know that God is working in your life too! He is so merciful! Will keep praying that God will lift you and your husband up and bring you out of your troubles. I thank Him also for the blessing that He has already given you and your family. Now, I feel doubly blessed knowing that one of my sister's has recieved a blessing too!
    Lisa
  11. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

You were here praying with us and now we need you here praising with us!
    Lisa
  12. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

GOD BLESS SO HAPPY FOR U LOVE VAL