looking for a Dr

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joysarah, Feb 5, 2006.

  1. joysarah

    joysarah New Member

    I am having a hard time finding a Dr. that will help me with my disability. I have been seeing my pcp for 4 yrs. He refuses to say I can't work. He was the one to diagnosis me with fibro and he still won't help. My rehumy is the same way, I don't understand why. My Dr knows how much better I was 4 yrs ago and he has seen me get worse over time. I was wondering if there was someone that knew a Dr in the Dallas, FT Worth area. I am so fusturated. Any help would be appreciated. The lawyer I have says I have to have a Dr that says I can't work.
    Thanks Joysarah
  2. 69mach1

    69mach1 New Member

    upper right hand it says doctor referral...click on that it may help ;you...but i am sure someone in your area will respond to your post...

    i live in california so i can not help

  3. Lindy2

    Lindy2 New Member

    You can also try another search in the upper left corner of the message boards by typing in key words like "Dallas Doctors" and also try typing in FFC (Fibromyalgia & Fatigue Centers) which will pull up several post.

    Good Luck

    [This Message was Edited on 02/06/2006]

[ advertisement ]