Looking for a friend

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by GM, Jul 24, 2002.

1. GM

GM New Member

I have FMS and lupus along with many other tag alongs. Looking for a penpal. I'm a home body by need. I'm married
    we have no children because of my health. So I have alot of free time since my hubsand works 2nd shift 10 hrs 4 days at week. I'm 46 years found all my illness out back in 1996 two years after we married. Thanks for reading my message and my the Lord bless Guinda The Purple Lady

[This Message was Edited on 07/25/2002]
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Welcome to the Worship Board! I'm so glad you found us.
    I stay home a lot and cannot work outside the home at this time in my life because of FM and major back problems.
    I know it can get lonely at times. I'm so glad I found this message board as I have met so many nice people that understand what I am going through. I hope you feel right at home here with us. It's nice to meet you.

God bless you!
    Harmony

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Welcome to the Worship Board! Glad you found us.

I have Fibro, and I don't work either. My husband works for an oil company, so he is away from home a lot too. He just got back, he was gone since April. I have been a bit busy lately with him home and monitoring the boards.

The boards are a big help, lots of nice people who can relate to how we feel first hand!

If you are interested, we also have a board for FM/CFS and one for Lupus also.

If you want to check them out, just go to the top of this page where it says; 'Message Boards' and click, it will bring you to the index of boards that are available to you.

Glad to have you here, also, would like to warn you, putting your eaddress on the board could cause you some problems, as there are lurkers that come to these open boards, and will send you all kinds of unacceptable things in your email!

But it is your choice if you want it here. Just though I would mention it to you.

I am sure you will make some good friends here, I sure have, plus I have gotten some excellent advice for my Fibro too. Also prayer and Christian fellowship!

Shalom, Shirl
  4. allhart

allhart New Member

im very happy you found this board it hass ment so much to me and im sure youll find all the love and support you need here.
  5. GM

GM New Member

Thanks for the advice on the e-mail address I get enough
    garabge already in my e-mail. I will take it out. When or where do you give your e-mail then so the whole world is not seeing or hearding what your saiding.
  6. GM

GM New Member

Thanks so much for your response I feel like I'm among friends, And all I did was request the newsletter. Well thanks again Have a great day
  7. GM

GM New Member

For your encouragement I feel I have learn so much from this web site for only being on it one time
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

If you want to exchange eaddresses with someone and they are agreeable, just send me the information, and I will forward it to them.

I am one of your Moderator's. Here is my eaddress;

shirl-admin@prohealthinc.com

I do have a problem sometimes accessing this address as it is a courtesy of Pro Health, so just be patient for a response from me.

Hope this helps you all to get to know one another.

Shalom,Shirl
  9. GM

GM New Member

Thanks again
  10. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Welcome! It is so good to see your presence here. If you have a prayer request, don't hesitate, we love to pray here. May you find comfort on this board, to help in your daily struggles. Praise God for all of His Glory! Blessings, Deena
  11. GM

GM New Member

Thank You for the nice welcome and I do have a pray request.
    I'm going to be have a hysterecomy done at the end of next month. Do to some female problems connect with the Fibro. I would appreciate all the prays I can get since. Since am like most I don't like going under the knife. I also don't like being pain since I already have enough of that.

Thanks again so very much and have a great day. Guinda
  12. MarilynK

MarilynK New Member

Hi GM,
    I also have FMG\CFS.
    Was DX in 1986.
    I would love to be your penpal.
    If interested we can write Shirl.
    Let me know.

God Bless you.

Marilyn
  13. GM

GM New Member

It would be great to be penpals with you. Do you want to get to know one a little better or do you want to just let Shirl know our e-mail address. You can let me know what you think and we can pray about also.

Well you have a great day. Hope to here from you soon
    Guinda

14. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Check your email, your eaddresses are on the way to one another.

Prayers going out that you will be become the best of friends!

God Bless,

Shalom, Shirl