Looking for a good CFS doctor in IN, OH or

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blaveck, Sep 19, 2002.

1. blaveck

blaveck New Member

I am looking for a good CFS doctor. I live in Fort Wayne, IN. I would like to find a doctor within a two to three hour drive. So that would be S/E MI, East OH and any in Indianapolis and further North in IN. Thanks
  2. blaveck

blaveck New Member

I am looking for a good CFS doctor. I live in Fort Wayne, IN. I would like to find a doctor within a two to three hour drive. So that would be S/E MI, East OH and any in Indianapolis and further North in IN. Thanks
  3. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Hi! I live in Carmel, IN and have a wonderful Rheumatologist. She is very understanding and has helped me a lot! Her name is Denise Thornberry, and her address is Methodist Medical Plaza No., 201 Pennsylvania Parkway, Suite 315, Indianapolis, IN 46280. Phone number is (317) 817-1400. She is on the north side of Indy, off of Meridian Street. Let me know what you decide. Good luck!

Annette2
  4. blaveck

blaveck New Member

I will look into D Thornberry, MD. Also for your information or to pass on to cfs/fms friends, Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum (From Fatigued to Fantastic) has a usefull web site with doctor referrals-www.endfatigue.com
  5. Sweetmia

Sweetmia New Member

I live in Indianapolis. I went to numerous doctors trying to figure out what my problem was. I was finally diagnosed by Dr. Dmitry Arbuck. Dr. Arbuck is a psychiatrist that deals with CFS and FMS patients. I have made great strides since I have been seeing him. He is very difficult to get an appt with, so the wait may be a few months. He ordered ordered blood work and it was determined that I have high antibodies to Epstein Barr virus that has caused all my problems. Anyway, well worth the wait.
  6. James

James Guest

Take a look at our good doctor list:
    http://www.immunesupport.com/community/referral/