Looking for a good doctor in california

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Terry2002cal, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Terry2002cal

Terry2002cal New Member

I really need to see a doctor. I think you know what I mean when I say I fell like I am going to die. I looked on the good doctor list and there is one listed but if anyone has a doctor they think would be really good would you let me know. Right now I am in the area between Riverside, Chino Hills and Pamona california. I have a car if the doctor you know of is not in this area. I have been to several doctors who did
    nothing for me and I can afford to throw any more money away.
  2. COOKIEMONSTER

COOKIEMONSTER New Member

I just recently had an appt. with a Rheumy by the name of Dr. Sallick. I highly recommend that you try to see this doctor because he is a listener and is highly concerned with with people of Fibro. Most importantly, HE CARES!
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  4. gumama

gumama New Member

Hi

I don't live to far from you.. I am in the city of Yucaipa.. and there is an excellent Dr in Redlands at the Beaver clinic .. Dr Panotki..... he is my Mom's Rheumy and a very kind soul....

since your not to far away it would be worth your while to check him out.. he's great.

Sandy
  5. chewie

chewie New Member

My Dr. is :
    DR. Marion Smith
    3975 Jackson St.
    Riverside, Cal.
    909-785-6260

He belives in this dd AND is very caring. Joyce
  6. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I was gonna tell ya about mine, but you have some references that are closer to you, I'm in the Long Beach area.
    Sincerely
    kredca4
  7. Terry2002cal

Terry2002cal New Member

I made an appointment with Dr. Goldstein which is about 45 minutes away but had to cancel because someone put something in the radiator of the car(one I borrowed) I was driving and now it will not work. I will make an appointment with one in Riverside because thay is close I think my car will make it.