Looking for a good Physician....Philadelphia Area

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hiya1974, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Hiya1974

Hiya1974 New Member

Hello Everyone...

All I am looking for is a little help. I am a 31 year old female who for close to three years now has been dealing with a bizarre path of physical and psychological symptoms ranging from 8 basically spontaneous herniated discs to splenomegaly to exhaustion, constant pain, and ADD like symptoms. I have taken anti-depressants, opiods, and sleep aids and have had multiple spinal injections for pain relief and am still basically miserable. I am a medical social worker and have access to respectable medical care BUT i am having a hard time finding a physician who is a believer in CFID's I have read a great deal on Fibromyalgia and CFS and feel this is truly where all of my issues come together.

Basically I am looking for a recommended doctor in the Philadelphia to see for a true evaluation. I appreciate your time and assistance... this road has just been way too long.
  2. ephemera

ephemera New Member

3. bioman85

bioman85 New Member

I used the co-cure website to find Dr. Katz in Plymouth Meeting, with not a great experience. For my chronic fatigue he basically implied it was all in my head, and gave me some samples of Provigil.