Looking For a Homeopath

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wrthster, Feb 17, 2009.

1. wrthster

wrthster New Member

Hi all,

I have not had good luck finding a Homeopath near where I live. Can anyone recommend one who might do telephone consults and is really good? I guess I am looking for someone who has really seen progress on here using a specific Homeopath? Thanks very much
  2. wrthster

wrthster New Member

3. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

I see you're a bit far away from me, but I went to one here a few years ago. I am not sure if he does phone consultations, but I could check, or ask if he can recommend anyone in Florida.

Have you tried asking for recommendations from your health food store, or even some doctors can direct you to one (or midwives)...might be worth calling a few. I went to two, one actually came to my house while pregnant, and the other I went to his office. It did help somewhat. The second also did reflexology but I couldn't afford to keep it up.

Hope someone else responds that lives near you...
  4. wrthster

wrthster New Member

Thanks guys, but really looking for a homeopath. Totally different then supplements.
  5. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

I might have fumbled what I was intending to say...

I did undertand your question-- perhaps you could ask the owner of your local health food store, or a doctor or midwife, etc, for a referral to one.

I found my last homeopath overhearing someone talking at my health food store and they were only too happy to give me his card.

Also, when I was pregnant, my midwife actually asked me if I would want to be recommended to one, as my health was so poor and I was so limited being pregnant. It helped somewhat, especially with hormonal issues.

You never know who has connections!
    I do hope you find someone.