Looking for a sight for teen chat and message boards

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by afeni, Mar 18, 2003.

1. afeni

afeni New Member

I'm looking for a place my daughter can go for support and questions and friendship thats geered towards teenagers and young adults. I've been searching and so far, I've found different sights with info, but no message boards or chat rooms where she can go. She needs somebody her own age to talk to. Anybody know any? I know I spend alot of time talking about her, but to be honest, her and her dad are stressing me out! And I'm hoping that giving her a place to go will take some of the pressure off of me, as well as making her feel better.
  2. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

3. afeni

afeni New Member

4. Frackie11382

Frackie11382 New Member

I would be willing to chat with your daughter seeing as I went through it all as a teen. My AIM sn is the same as my sn here.

Friends in Fibro,

~~Tara~~
  5. afeni

afeni New Member

I would so appreciate it. She has been so depressed lately, And even though I feel we have a good relationship, you know that talking to your mom isn't the same as talking to a friend. At least as a teen. And I know she's feeling left out. She has friends who take time with her, and that makes me happy, but sometimes when they're teasing her about being sick, I can tell they hurt her feelings alittle. And anyway, I just want to say thanks again. I'll see about getting her to log on, and lave a line or two for you.
  6. sofy

sofy New Member

Please go to the chit chat board. There is a teen asking for someone her own age to talk with. Go to the top of this page and click on message boards and then choose chit chat. The message is about 25 down the line and is by PointB. That board moves much slower than this one so it will be there.