LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tabykhat, Aug 23, 2003.

1. tabykhat

tabykhat New Member

MY HUBBY AND I ARE GONNA BE TRYING FOR A BABY HERE A JUST A FEW SHORT WEEKS AND THOUGH I HAVE HAD CHRONIC PAIN FOR SOME TIME IT HAS NEVER BEEN AS BAD AS THIS AND I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT OTHERS HAVE DONE TO HELP DEAL WITH THE PAIN WITHOUT USE OF TRAD. MEDICATIONS (AS I CAN'T TKAE THEM!) THANKS SO MUCH.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/23/2003]
  2. sumbuni

sumbuni New Member

I don't have an answer, but I wish you the very best! God Bless you.

Sumbuni
  3. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

I can't help you either but I remember seeing several posts lately with the same subject as yours. Try typing pregnant into the search box at the top of the page & see what you can find.

Hope this helps....Kathi
  4. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

WHERE ANGELS FEAR TO TREAD....... SINCE I AM A MALE , OBVIOUSLY I HAVE'NT BEEN PREGNANT. AND I FIGURE , IF I PUT IN MY TWO CENTS WORTH , PEOPLE WITH MORE KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE WILL BE MORE LIKELY TO STEP IN & CORRECT ME. OR WHATEVER. FROM WHAT I HAVE READ & PEOPLE I HAVE TALKED WITH , THERE IS APPROXIMATELY A 70% CHANCE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE RELIEF FROM THE PROBLEMS CREATED BY YOUR DD'S. THE RELIEF CAN LAST ANYWHERE FROM 11 MONTHS TO 2 YRS. THE LOVE YOU GIVE & GET FROM YOUR CHILD IS VERY LIKELY TO HELP YOU HANDLE THE CHALLENGES YOUR DD'S GIVE YOU IN A BETTER MANNER. THERE PROBABLY WILL BE DIFFERENT CHALLENGES & PAIN WHILE YOU ARE EXPECTING , BUT LOVE CAN HELP YOU HANDLE THEM. AFTER MY OPINION , THE APPROX. 30% OF WOMEN WHO HAD THE OPPOSITE REACTIONS TO BEING PREGNANT , WILL BE MORE LIKELY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT " HE IS FULL OF BS" & TELL YOU OF THEIR EXPERIENCES. I USED TO BELIEVE THAT LOVE CONQUERS ALL..... MY LIFE INDICATES THAT IT AT LEAST HELPS A LOT.... BEST WISHES , TAKE CARE , & BLESSINGS !!!!!!! BILLCAMO.
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

And I'm not trying to discourage you, many women feel really great while pregnant but get worse after having their babies.

My younger daughter is undecided about ever getting pregnant, not only because of this, but also because we are not into the third, possible fourth, generation of FMSers.

Love, Mikie