Looking for an article or post, help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by morningsonshine, Apr 19, 2007.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Not to long ago there was a post about CFS and heart function, and i can no longer fing it.

It had info in it about a different test that could be used to measure heart function.

anyone know what i'm talking about??

I hope so.

I was also reading about autism and CFS, and mitrochondrite, so don't know if it was tied into those post??

MSS
  2. cct

cct Member

Are you looking for information on the impedance- cardiography/compensated-idiopathic-cardiomyopathy test for cardiac insufficiency?

You can do a "search" (under the purple tabs above) by "title and content" (pull-down options) on these subjects or you can do a search under "Cheney" for Dr. Cheney's theory.
  3. morningsonshine

Thank you, this certainly ties in with the post i'm looking for and i'm emailing it to myself,

but it's not the post i was looking for.
    The one i'm looking for explained how the regular heart test usally come out fine, (mine did) but there was another test to look for or ask for that showed better the heart trouble Dr. Cheney's talking about.

Thanks for bumping this one up.

Misty

4. cct

cct Member

Hello!

As I stated above, the test is an Impedance Cardiography which is done through the use of a BioZ machine.
  5. morningsonshine

Sorry i missed that in your post cct, i did find the article and that is the test it was talking about.

I bumped up the article;
    CFS is Heart failure secondary to mitochondrial malfunction.

Very interesting read!!