Looking for Arizona Doctor

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pixiepop, Jun 10, 2010.

1. pixiepop

pixiepop New Member

Ive been searching and reading through the older post and do not see anything recent (most was all before 2008) that recommends a good Arizona Doctor.

I just moved to Mesa in March 2010. I am still unemployed and have no insurance, but thats ok - I need to see someone! My Dr in Nebraska is still prescribing my meds for me, but there are things I need to be seen for and cant get all the way back there :)

I appreciate any and all info / suggestions! Thank You!!!

2. yuckie

yuckie New Member

Hi pixiepop,

It's been a long time since I've been on but came on randomly today and here's your question. I'm an AZ native and have seen many doctors over the past 6 years of this illness. I'm not sure what your main ailments are or what kind of doc you need but assuming you need a rhuematologist I would recommend Dr. Paul Caldron who is located in Mesa, his number is 480-834-5200. He diagnosed my CFS and is pretty sympathetic to the issues I face. Another rheumatologist is Dr Debbie Michel in Gilbert 480-820-7474. Let me know if you need a primary care, ND, GI or pain management doc. I hope these help. Janice
  3. Goatwoman

Goatwoman Member

4. pixielee

pixielee New Member

Thank You everyone for the suggestions!!!