Looking for 'darude' in Calgary

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by abcanada, Oct 24, 2006.

1. abcanada

abcanada New Member

Hi, I'm fairly new to this board, but noticed you last night from Calgary. Me too. I'm in the process of being passed around to docs (last1 1/2 years). I'm in some pretty serious pain, and NEED to seek any/all answers availiable. I'm also going to apply for CPP ASAP and was wondering if you had any advice. I noticed you said you had to appeal it. I'm also wondering what docs you see in Calgary. I'm currently being referred to a Rheumatologist, you know how long that takes here. I've waited months for some of these docs who can't help me, and say, I don't know whats wrong with you. Getting appropriate pain meds has become a challenge, as they see a decent looking young woman, and don't think I have any issues. Any help would be appreciated. Will check later, just about school time for kids. Have a great day, laura
  2. darude

darude New Member

JUst caught this and will respind later as on way out,
  3. abcanada

abcanada New Member

I will be out tonight. Going to Stage West with my mom and sister. Much needed outing, but will be back late this evening or all day tomorrow. Wishing you great health and thank you for any help you can provide.