LOOKING FOR DOC IN NW OHIO

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sally2142, Mar 2, 2006.

1. sally2142

sally2142 New Member

DUE TO INSURANCE CHANGE, I CAN NO LONGER GO TO MY DOC OF TWENTY+ YEARS. I AM IN NEED OF A PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR THAT KNOWS A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT FIBRO. IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS AND I'VE GONE THRU 2 DOCS AND A RHEUMY. I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE. THANKS! SALLY
  2. laf5307

laf5307 New Member

I live near Cleveland on the West side and can give you names of some physicians this way.
  3. sues1

sues1 New Member

Do not have to tell us the city you are in.....but please tell us how far or near (LOL) you can go for a Dr.

I mean....just pick out cities you would go to....do not have to say where you live......Good Luck.......Susan
  4. sues1

sues1 New Member

5. teacher

teacher New Member

found this buried and thought i'd bump
  6. sues1

sues1 New Member

Bump...........defiance?
  7. sally2142

sally2142 New Member

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE TO YOUR REPLIES. BIG DOWNHILL SLIDE AND WITH NO DOC TO HELP. I LIVE IN FINDLAY, OH. I HAVE FOUND A GOOD PRIME CARE DOC IN TIFFIN. STILL LOOKING FOR A RHEUMY. WENT TO ONE IN TOLEDO AND DON'T THINK HE'S FOR ME. NOT AT ALL AGGRESSIVE. I HAVE TO SEE A NEURO LATER THIS MONTH AND HAVE SEEN AN ORTHO FOR BACK PAIN. MY HUSBANDS INSURANCE IS AN HMO SO I HAVE LIMITED DOCS IN HIS PLAN, ESPECAILLY IN THIS AREA. IT'S DIFFICULT FOR ME TO DRIVE ANY DISTANCE, BUT CAN HAVE A FRIEND OR HUBBY TAKE ME FURTHER. EVEN JUST RIDING ISN'T EASY. THANKS AGAIN, SALLY