looking for doctor st louis area{MEDICAID}

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Jan 29, 2008.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

I am looking for doctor who accepts medicaid.Any help Would be welcomed. Ruthie
  2. nev

nev New Member

what kind of dr are you specifically looking for?

3. nev

nev New Member

for Ruthie.
  4. munch1958

munch1958 Member

Try to see Dr Ed Masters. Get on a waiting list if you can. I know he accepts Medicaid and Medicare.

If you and your DH both have FM it's probably Lyme Disease masquerading as FM. Do you have other bizzare symptoms that don't appear on any FM list?
  5. willruthie1965

I have all kinds of wierd things. I am loosing my hair,eyesight,and hearing. Someone suggested this before because hubby got sick than me and son 17 has alot of symptoms but no diagnosis yet.
    I need a family doctor ir rhuematologist.

Dr chen doesn't accept medicaid. Thanks everyone. Ruthie
  6. willruthie1965

I just finally looked up lyme and I am freaking out!! I have so many if not all the symptoms.I just assumed it was all fibro. Where is this doctor located you were refering to? I would love to talk to you soon. Thanks Ruthie
  7. willruthie1965

8. GigglePoet

GigglePoet New Member

HI Ruthie,
    Gosh you are in Saint Louis? Cool! my son is going to
    Chiropractic school there. There is a doctor there who is suppose to be really good. Do check him out a
    Doctor Simmon Yu. Something like that.

Do take care!
    ~ GigglePoet
  9. jjroper2

jjroper2 New Member

Anybody????Nev, Ruthie--has anybody found a good doctor in the St Louis area? I live in St. Charles county but would travel. I had an appointment today with the rheumy that diagnosed me and he had nothin' for me except keep taking the Lyrica and lose some weight. I was so frustrated, he was just awful with his uncaring attitude. Please suggestions, anything??????
  10. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

doctor at Barnes - have you tried the referral line? I like my PCP but I don't think he accepts new patients and definitely not new ones with Medicaid. Sorry. I've gone to pain management but not much luck there either.