Looking for Dr. Larry J. Sharp in Fort Worth,TX

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lookn4health, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Lookn4health

Lookn4health Member

Hello, In January of 2011 I called Dr. Sharp's office in Fort Worth looking for my records from when I went to him back in 2005-2006.

They did not have my records so I contacted the Fibro and Fatigue Clinic that he used to work for and they did not have my records.

I was going to start going to Dr. Sharp again and when I called for an appointment around April/May of 2011 his office was closed down.

Of course I started to search for him on the internet and I found a post stating that he went to Afghanistan for a year.

I called the Texas Medical Board and they gave me the address that he had given them which was not the address of his last medical practice.

I wrote a letter to him at that address and left all my contact information and I never heard from anyone.

About 2-3 months ago I sat down one day and I googled his name again and I called every place that his name was mentioned to see if they knew anything about him. I got nowhere. Also his website was gone.

I called the Texas Medical Board back and asked if when he came back from Afghanistan and if he went back into practice if he had to let them know that information and they told me no. His medical license is good until 2013.

So I was still looking for my records which no one seemed to have. About 6 weeks ago I met with a lady who knows how to get results! She emailed Dr. Tietelbaum and he emailed someone else and lo and behold I got an email saying they had my records! This is a good thing. I now have them in my hands.

However, I still want to see Dr. Sharp. Is there anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that has any information about him returning and setting up another medical practice? From what I understand he had left the Fibro and Fatigue Center and went back into practice as an OB/GYN also seeing CFIDS patients.

I think the CFIDS Support Group in Dallas/Fort Worth has fallen apart like so many around the country has or I would contact them. However if I am wrong about that situation please let me know who I could contact there.

In my city we do still have one person who has all the CFIDS group email addresses and we can contact her and she will send out an email to the group if we have a question we need answered.

Please keep me in mind if you come across any information on Dr. Larry J. Sharp.

Thank you,

2. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

Have you tried posting on Facebook in the CFS groups? I'll bet you will find someone who knows something in one of the groups. Hugs, MicheleK
  3. carolyncmartin

carolyncmartin New Member

I was seeing Dr. Sharp just before he left for Afghanistan. I really would like to start seeing him again if he is in practice. Does anyone know where he is? I, like the person in the above post, have done many of the same things to find him. I wish I had seen his/her post sooner. I could have saved her a lot of trouble. Dr. Sharp told his patients who would have their files while he was gone. Dr. Sharp was using the Cheney Protocol with me. I've called Dr. Cheney's office and the person who answered was very rude when I asked her about Dr. Sharp. According to her they don't know anything about where Dr. Sharp is now.

So if anyone has any info about him, please let me know.

Thank you,