Looking for friends to do things with in Ft. Lauderdale area

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Chloe2, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Chloe2

Chloe2 New Member

I am looking for some friends to do things with in my area. I have CFS/Fibro and go to Dr. Nancy Klimas office (Dr. Rey).They are moving to Nova Southeastern in Davie in the fall. I do have a certain amount of energy to go to John Lloyd Park, the beach, shopping at the festival, shopping at the Sawgrass Mall, etc.for short amounts of time. Or just do some crafts at my house or take a continuing education class at one of the local high schools, like pottery. I have friends but they are all still working and I am at home on SSDI.
  2. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I wish I lived in your area, I would love to be your friend. I don't have very many friends to go and do stuff with either.

Good luck to you.
  3. Nikki

Nikki Member

Hope someone replies. Wish it could be me; but I live in Baton Rouge, LA. The heat here is absolutely oppressive . . . probably in Ft Lauderdale, too. Very hard to breathe outside.

I always think of the movie "Where the Boys Are" when I think of Ft Lauderdale . . . my age is really showing . . . I loved that movie. It's too tame for today's world . . . unfortulately.

Soft Hugs,
    Sharon (Nikki)