looking for indiana M.D.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mojo_jm, Mar 25, 2003.

1. mojo_jm

mojo_jm New Member

Hi I am looking for a Med. Doctor in Indiana who recognizes and treats my type of illness I have me/cfs and while not completly disabled I do find life to be quit a struggle at times Some times more than ohers I am sure you know how that goes. I hold a full time job for now but that could change if these bouts keep getting worse. I am desperate to find medical help and need a doctor who will work with my condition instead of discounting my illness and put me on those anti depressants that do no good at all.Any response would be greatly appreciated thank you
    Joe
  2. OuchyMama

OuchyMama New Member

I highly Recommend my Dr. Stephen Neucks in Indianapolis. He is a rheumatologist, and a wonderful human being. He is kind empathetic and is helpful and supportive. Good Luck
  3. mojo_jm

mojo_jm New Member

Thank you ,I was wondering if you might have some contact information? It would be greatly appreciated
    Joe
  4. OuchyMama

OuchyMama New Member

Dr Stephen Neucks 7155 shadeland station 317-577-9999 Good Luck
  5. kimmer

kimmer New Member

Hello...
    I am also from Indiana. I doctor with a pain management doctor in Marion. Dr. Granger, he is at the hospital here. He prescribes me my pain med's and also does some pain blocks in my neck and back. Although, they OUCH a bit....they do seem to work for me. I work at a factory. The cronic pain I am in, I need something to help me. But, I think your best bet is to doctor with someone in Indy or Fortwayne. I bet my regular doc...has had me on every type of anti-depressant ever put on the market! LOL...Good luck on your search! Let me know if you find anyone? KIM
  6. mojo_jm

mojo_jm New Member

Hi Kim I am from the marion area also fairmount to be exact small world huh. Ya I been down the anti depressant road to with no go. Thanks for your input good luck
    Joe
  7. kimmer

kimmer New Member

Joe- If you ever need to chat or would like somemore info on doctors that I see. I can let you know what other doctors I have had good and bad luck with. E-mail me if you would like..check my profile. It would be interesting to get a man's point of view on this DD. Have a good night! KIM
  8. mojo_jm

mojo_jm New Member

My email is joemor@frontiernet.net or you can reach me on my cell at 517-1195 (765) of course but you dont have to dial that in our area. Sure I would like to chat with someone about this DD I also work in a factory so we do have a little common ground to discuss there. I have my cell with me all the time and I check my mail often hope to hear from you soon.
    Joe
  9. mojo_jm

mojo_jm New Member

Hi Kim
    I just wanted to say thanks for the email and let you know I sent you a reply
    Joe