Looking for info on BodyTalk.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kacjac, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

My massage therapist has told me I should go to Dallas Tx. for a couple of BodyTalk sessions, and that she had been trained in it, and can mantain, once I get a couple of sessions in. Anyone here done this?
    Any success stories?
    Thanks, Karen
    P.S. I'm new here, and think you all are very warm, helpful, wonderful new friends.... :)
  2. Jgavi

Jgavi New Member

http://www.dfwnetmall.com/health/reflexology.htm

IS THIS THE ONE?
  3. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

Bodytalksystem.com
  4. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

I went for body talk a few weeks backs as part of a detox. The practitioner said she will ask my body questions and then my body's innate wisdom will tell her what's wrong.
    I didn't get any benefits from it and I was very sceptical, she claimed that diseases can be cured by changing the body's dna, which is obviously not possible just by touching a person.
    She said that maybe my FM will even disappear! That's when I stopped listening, I think she is very uneducated about this illness.

She told me that my body said I don't breathe out enough and that I have candida in my uterus, amongst other things I can't even remember.
    It was very expensive and I will not go again, it was a total waste of money.

P.S. Welcome to the board!
    Phoebe
  5. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

B for Kacjac