Looking for MD in Chicago

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by troutfish, Jul 31, 2003.

1. troutfish

troutfish New Member

Hi,I am newly diagnosed and looking for a really good Doctor in the Chicago NW Suburbs. I would appreciate any help I can get.
  2. MJJBunny

MJJBunny New Member

Are you looking for a doctor for CFS or FM?
  3. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

Hi! The referral section has an extensive list of DR in our area. I have no HI coverage,which is making my search limited. Do you have FM or CFS? My aunt w/Lupus & FM has a Great DR in RHEUMY center CHICago.TOO high$ for me ;(,maybe you could check--they R great w/her! Good Luck,lisa klutzo also told me about DR Mercola(SP?)he is in Shaumburg
    [This Message was Edited on 07/31/2003]
  4. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I think Dr. Joseph Mercola is in Naperiville, but check his website to be sure. He is one of the best holistic doctors in the country.
    You can also call Fibromyalgia Network at 1-800-853-2929 and ask for a list of patient recommended doctors in your area.
    Klutzo
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi, welcome to the board. I see you have received answers to your question, so just stopped to welcome you.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

He has a few places,the 2 more advertised-spoke of are the 2 mentioned.His cost for first visit and susequent work-ups is $690,the visit for consultaion of results and treatment plan is $185,any formulas are additional. peace,lisa