Looking for Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by IntuneJune, Oct 19, 2009.

1. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Has anyone heard from her? I wanted to touch bases with Mikie.

2. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

I see quite a few folks looked at the post, but no replies.

The last I knew she was not feeling well. I hope everything is alright and hope she replies herself.

Fondly, June
  3. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

aboutmecfs is where she's posting...it's a dot org site.
  4. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Thank you for the info, I briefyy ran over there, don't know exactly how to navigate.....will take some time to figure that out, just wanted to thank you.

I looked at your profile and noticed you are from Ohio. I visit the Cleveland area a lot, my son and the world's cutest grandchildren live there, in Bay Village.

What part of Ohio are you from?

Thanks again. Fondly, June
  5. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

I'm in SW Ohio...been here 17 years! I used to post under painpaingoaway and your name looks familiar...glad you get to see you grandchildren often. My kids' grandparents are pretty far away.
    If you go back to the site, click on the very first topic, I think it's called community lounge, you will see here there. I have had the flu and hadn't been up to posting much but did read over there some. It is harder for me to absorb and navigate as well. I finish reading and am too exhausted to post!

Take Care,
  6. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

OK, I will give that a go. Thanks.
  7. Puddleglum

Puddleglum New Member

that site go down? I could not access it.

8. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Yes, Mikie has not posted in a long time on Phoenix Rising. I know she had been improving, but given her personality, I do think it is unusual for her not to drop a line, just to let us know she is OK.

I worry.

9. Puddleglum

Puddleglum New Member

Thanks for the info....