LOOKING FOR MIKIE.................

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Suekoo, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Suekoo

Suekoo New Member

Mikie - was it you who said you have feather quilts on each bed and also a cuddle ewe on another? I want to buy one or the other and can't make up my mind which to get. Please let me know. Also, what City do you live in in Florida?
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

That was me with the Cuddle Ewe and the featherbeds, I do not think Mikie is as nutty as I am :)

Mikie is in Florida, I am in Louisiana, yes both warm climates.

As for a choice between the Cuddle Ewe and the Featherbeds, it is probably going to be a personal choice, I honestly love them both.

I do know there is a 30 day return policy on both, so you might want to try them and then decide which you like the best.

I also use a Down-conforter for cover, I am the Feather Queen, as my husband calls me. Its light and airy, is not heavy on the body like a quilt or blanket, warm in the winter and cool in the summer.

Hope this helped.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Suekoo

Suekoo New Member

Thanks Shirl..... I want one so bad and can't make up my mind. Your info about the return policy is a good one. You're the best!
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Don't believe Shirl. I'm just as nutty as she is :) I don't, however, have a Cuddle Ewe or a featherbed where I sleep. My Mom had a featherbed and I have slept on it and it was very comfortable.

Love, Mikie
  5. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I DON'T KNOW ANY THING ABOUT CUDDLE EWES OR FEATHER BEDS.... COULD'NT AFFORD TO BUY EITHER....BUT SINCE I HAVE BOTH MIKIE & SHIRL ON SAME POST , HAD TO GIVE THEM A GOOD/BAD TIME.......I'VE GOT YOU BOTH BEAT!!!!!!!! I'M TOO NUTTY TO BE A MODERATOR. BLESSINGS , SHALOM , & EVERY OTHER GOOD SALUTATION TO ALL !!!!!!! P.S. NUTTINESS IS CAUSED BY THE DD...... NOT VISA / VERSA..... MORE TO SAY , BUT DD KICKING PRETTY HARD TODAY.....BILLCAMO.
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Each night when I am about to shut down the 'magic box' (computer), I find a post by you that makes me smile.

So you did it again! God bless, and keep your sense of humor, its so refreshing................

Shalom, Shirl

PS, just so you know I am not checking out early, its 1;25am way down younder in Louisiana right now..............
    [This Message was Edited on 07/29/2003]
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Nuttiness was caused by becoming a moderator :)

Love, Mikie
  8. Suekoo

Suekoo New Member

We're all a little nutty - guess it keeps us going. Blessings to all.

Sue
  9. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

TO SHIRL FOR LAUGHING AGAIN...... & TO MIKIE.... FOR CONSIDERING THAT BEING A MONITOR MAY NOT BE THE CAUSE..... I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM ALWAYS RIGHT..... EXCEPT WHEN I'M WRONG....... SPECIAL NOTE TO MIKIE.... SORRY THE BEST I COULD WAS BBQ ELK STEAKS & HOPE THE WIND BLEW SOME OF THE FRAGRANCE TO YOU...... BEST I COULD DO..... CAN'T THROW THEM THAT FAR...... THEY WERE'NT BAD ..... EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE BBQ'D BY A MALE....... WISH I COULD HAVE SHARED !!!!!!!! TAKE CARE ALL & HANG IN THERE!! BILLCAMO. AFTERTHOUGHT OR P.S. RA RA REEE !!!!! KICK 'EM ON THE KNEE....... RA RA RASSS...... I'VE BEEN KICKED WHERE ????????? DON'T STAY UP SO LATE TONIGHT , SHIRL...... YOU NEED YOUR SLEEP..... I KNOW.... NAG NAG NAG
    [This Message was Edited on 07/30/2003]