Looking for Munch1958 please see post..feeling better is it real

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by baanders, Jan 22, 2008.

1. baanders

baanders New Member

I have an important question to ask you.

Thanks so much.

baanders
  2. wld285

wld285 New Member

That was from my post. Like I said on the other board...no rash, no fever, no Lyme. This is just not so!

Linda
  3. baanders

baanders New Member

All of that anger could get make your symptoms worse.
    I'm looking for your best interest.

Have you tried medicines to relax you?
    Massage, yoga, prayer, meditation?

Rest well.

Respectfully, I AM LOOKING FOR MUNCH 1958

baanders
  4. wld285

wld285 New Member

with all the illnesses I'm fighting. Lyme was the last straw. If you think everyone on the other board (that I see was deleted),got defensive with you, wait till you deal with Munch on this subject. She has done hundreds of hours research.

I have access to and have used the merck manual, but I don't think of it as the God of all information either.

Regards to you also.

[This Message was Edited on 01/22/2008]
  5. munch1958

munch1958 Member

The answers you seek (and more) are in my profile.

BTW, starting in Jan 2006 I tried message therapy every week for 12 weeks.

Followed by acupuncture every week for 9 weeks with a one-on-one Yoga class before the acupuncture since it was in the same doctor's office.

I gave up on the Yoga/Pilates because I'm not allowed to kneel or crawl because of my fake knee. There are not many poses that I can do.

We have an indoor pool AND hot tub two steps from our bedroom in an enclosed sun room.

I overhauled my diet. Cut out foods that I couldn't tolerate especially soy, wheat and corn.

I went to a new "FM" doc in Jan 06 who doped me up with Opana ER (which is 6-8 times more potent than morphine) AND Oxy-IR AND Soma. I still had enough pain while on the meds to want to jump off a bridge.

Because the pain meds were not working that's when I looked into Lyme treatment. After spending a butt load of $$$ on stress relieving alternative meds, I was no better pain wise. Of course, we are all stressed out from this!

I've almost recovered my health from Abx, heparin, all 8 hormones - HGH was especially good for me, and yeast meds. Of course, I continued to follow an exceptional grain and dairy free diet consisting of as many organic whole foods as I can find. Finding organic in Central IL, the heart of farmland is nearly impossible! [This Message was Edited on 01/24/2008]
  6. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

I'm glad to see you're back. How was Phoenix? Did you have fun? I hope all that warm weather did you good. You missed some sub zero weather here.

Are you still in pain? I thought you were close to getting better, and I am alarmed by your post. I didn't know you were still suffering that badly.

Hugs,
    CherylSue
  7. munch1958

munch1958 Member

All the alternative stuff was in 2005/6. The new FM doctor was over a year ago.

The point was it was all NOT working for me. These are things he prescribes for the typical FM patient. That's when I looked into Lyme treatment and got much better.

Vacation was wonderful. My mom and SIL, DIL & 2 grandsons
    live in Phoenix. We went to the Phoenix Zoo, Mrs White's Golden Rule Cafe (yes, that was a diet cheat but completely worth it for excellent soul food), saw the new stadium in Glendale where the Super Bowl will be this year, did lots of shopping etc.

Some museums were closed because they are hosting NFL events. We wanted to see the Air Force museum. CLOSED. Arizona historical museum. CLOSED. But it's all on my list for next time. There is a chocolate factory that gives tours and free samples too.

I was excited to find that I'd skipped an Ambien CR by accident and still sleep soundly on vacation. Now I'm going to try to cut back to every other day or step down to 6.25 mg and wean further.

Maybe it's the Babs meds (high dose Malarone + Zith) but I can feel that brain inflammation leaving! It would be nice if my hormones would bounce back too. I'm on HGH, 2 kinds of thyroid meds, hydrocortisone, DHEA, melatonin, estrogen and testosterone pellets implanted in my hip, and progesterone days 17-27.

Being HGH deficient makes the hormones all wacky. For the first time in years, my repeat labs are almost all in the normal ranges on supplementation. This is a first since the 2001 tick bite.