Looking for Nanie46

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by baanders, Mar 24, 2011.

1. baanders

baanders New Member

I'm so far gone in the fibro...
    complicated by neck and shoulder trauma
    PTST, depression too far gone honey very suicidal and cycle daily between manias and depression, anxiety and paranoia.

Do you feel well?
    How bad was your physical pain before tx?
    What was your tx and how long did it last?
    How do you feel now?

Thanks, hugs,
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

I'm sorry that you feel hopeless.

I don't think anyone is a hopeless case.

Not everyone can get 100% better, but some better is better than none...it's about improving the quality of your life.

Before my treatment, I understood why some people with chronic pain commit suicide...even though I would not have done it.

I am still treating for lyme and bartonella. I have been treating for 2 years now and it has been worth it.

My head and neck pain is about 65% better, my insomnia is about 90% better, and my fatigue is about 90% better, brain fog is about 90% better, etc.

You would require a good evaluation by a Lyme literate MD.

Never, never, never give up.

3. karynwolfe

karynwolfe New Member

Just adding my two cents...

I am another case of Lyme and bartonella. Actually it was Nanie who helped me figure that out, God bless her, or I'm not sure I'd be here to be typing to you right now. I hear a lot about Lyme disease causing various psychotic states, but the bartonella? That infection is horrendous. It drove me out of my mind. I've been in such horrible mental states because of that bug, I'd be ashamed to even mention them. But rapid cycling between mania and depression, anxiety and paranoia was DEFINITELY involved, and it was MADDENING. Medication didn't help because brain chemistry wasn't the problem.

My Lyme symptoms took a bit longer to see improvement, but bartonella infections improve much more quickly. I'd been sick for a long time with those infections but I saw improvement in my bart symptoms in just 2 months. By 3-4 months my Lyme symptoms were slowly going away as well. By 6 months I felt "fabulous" compared to where I'd started.

We are fighting for our lives and I believe you have what it takes to make it through! You still have it in you or you wouldn't be reaching out. Whenever that something in your brain tries to make you give up, for me it helps to remember that's not the "real me" it's the "sick me" and the sick me is getting help! You can beat this, no matter what anyone or even your own sick brain tries to tell you.

4. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Please call the Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-8255

or call your Dr and tell him you are feeling very suicidal.....please.

I don't want anything to happen to you.

Saying a prayer for you. Please respond back.