Looking for New Freinds online or off in Florida

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NYGALINFL, Apr 7, 2006.

1. NYGALINFL

NYGALINFL New Member

Just want to introduce myself. Looking for online and offline freinds to chat with and meet. Anyone in the Palm Beach County , Florida area looking for a freind well let me know by posting.
  2. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I don't live in Florida but I too am originally from LONG ISLAND (Massapequa area)...

Just wanted to say HI and welcome to the board...We have many wonderful people here and endless amounts of info too.

Peaceful days ahead~Alicia
  3. NYGALINFL

NYGALINFL New Member

I grew up in Baldwin and then later on lived in Merrick. Got married second time and moved to Florida with the ex. Thanks for the reply. Blair
  4. maripat

maripat New Member

Not from Florida (Montana) but have family in Pompono and Lauderdale, Sarasota and Tampa.

Take a quick read on my profile. I would enjoy someone to e-mail and such.

As we cannot exchange addys here maybe you could go to the chat room tonight.

If this sounds good please give a time respond with what time you would like to meet there.

sincerely maripat
  5. NYGALINFL

NYGALINFL New Member

I lived in Merrick before moving here . I know Weston very well. Too far West for me. I lived in Boca until my divorce and now in Delray Beach. Blair
  6. NYGALINFL

NYGALINFL New Member

Not sure if I will be able to chat. nickname is zazufl where it is warm male.
  7. heathnicole

heathnicole New Member

Hey there! I am in Florida and always looking for new people to chat with.

I live in Orlando
    My screen name is hefer123
  8. NYGALINFL

NYGALINFL New Member

Hi, Wish you were closer my name is zazufl8 at the all usa spot. Blair