Looking for Psychiatrist in Pembroke Pines Florida Area

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jmq, Oct 28, 2008.

1. jmq

jmq New Member

Hi my fellow Floridians,

In need of a decent psychiatrist. We live in Pembroke Pines Florida. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much
    jmq
  2. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

Call one of the Memorial Hospital's and they can recommend. I do not know what insurance you have or what your needs are, Compass Health on Taft and Palm has an office and one of the therapists Dr. Gregg is great. I do not have the number right here with me at this computer. I liked Dr. Gregg. He is an older therapist however, I felt he was the best I have had in years.

Phyliss
  3. jmq

jmq New Member

Phyliss...

I appreciate that. I will give Memorial a call. Is Dr. Gregg a psychiatrist or psychologist or a mental health counselor? I really am looking for someone who can help me with medication as well as therapy. My dh needs it for depression too. I think older therapist are probably the best as they have had more life experiences too.

jmq

4. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

Psychologist and there are psychiatrists in the office for the med part. I like him for the therapy part.
  5. jmq

jmq New Member

thank you so much. It is getting so bad ....I feel like everyone under my roof is loosing it. We are all depressed and need so much help. I know I can only start with me and hopefully they too will join in some therapy. I just hope Dr. Gregg is on my insurance plan...Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO. I will let you know.

jmq