Looking For Rife Machine Doc in SF.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by paulwin, Dec 15, 2006.

1. paulwin

paulwin New Member

Hi

I am looking for a practioner who uses a Rife machine in the San Francisco area and if you have any personal response about working with them would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Paul

2. California31

California31 New Member

Hi...found a practitioner in Albuquerque..and thought it would be easy back in California...like you, I posted, but on Craigslist...and did find a person.
    Before posting, I'd made the usual inquiries in the alternative field...got some leads that fell through...and then to a person three hours away..so Craig's was helpful...now the local person has moved, and not easy to reach. Recently at a workshop where people were touting the VIBE machine...I Googled it to learn more...haven't done it...they charge per session...or per month...and I found it a bit pricey. I was only on Rife for one treatment in ABQ...so don't have any longterm experience...but I thought the process was promising. Good luck. I think it was smart to post here, for sure. My sense in the Bay Area is that a chiropractor, or a naturopath may well have some leads.