Looking For Rife Machine Doc in SF.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by paulwin, Dec 15, 2006.

1. paulwin

paulwin New Member

I am looking for a practioner who uses a Rife machine in the San Francisco area and if you have any personal response about working with them would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

2. California31

California31 New Member

Hi...found a practitioner in Albuquerque..and thought it would be easy back in California...like you, I posted, but on Craigslist...and did find a person.
    Before posting, I'd made the usual inquiries in the alternative field...got some leads that fell through...and then to a person three hours away..so Craig's was helpful...now the local person has moved, and not easy to reach. Recently at a workshop where people were touting the VIBE machine...I Googled it to learn more...haven't done it...they charge per session...or per month...and I found it a bit pricey. I was only on Rife for one treatment in ABQ...so don't have any longterm experience...but I thought the process was promising. Good luck. I think it was smart to post here, for sure. My sense in the Bay Area is that a chiropractor, or a naturopath may well have some leads.

[ advertisement ]