Looking for someone to talk to in area northeast of Boston

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Martha, Nov 13, 2002.

1. Martha

Martha New Member

I am looking for someone to talk to or email for mutual support who also has fms/mps complex. I am feeling at the end of my rope and my family doesn't seem to quite understand the constant pain and the continual "rough days"
    that I face. It's hard for them to understand my non-committal attitude and the wait until I see how I feel to decide if I am up to doing something with them.I have 2 sisters that somewhat understand, or at least try the others act like I am crying in my beer--it's putting a strain on relationships.I have tried to explain what fms/mps is, but so far it just hasn't worked. How do you handle the relationships with family and friends and get them to at least understand what you live with.
    Hope to hear from you soon---
    MMR
  2. Martha

Martha New Member

I am looking for someone to talk to or email for mutual support who also has fms/mps complex. I am feeling at the end of my rope and my family doesn't seem to quite understand the constant pain and the continual "rough days"
    that I face. It's hard for them to understand my non-committal attitude and the wait until I see how I feel to decide if I am up to doing something with them.I have 2 sisters that somewhat understand, or at least try the others act like I am crying in my beer--it's putting a strain on relationships.I have tried to explain what fms/mps is, but so far it just hasn't worked. How do you handle the relationships with family and friends and get them to at least understand what you live with.
    Hope to hear from you soon---
    MMR