Looking for the link to CFS video that member made

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by raven5000, May 26, 2008.

1. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

I've lost the link to the wonderful cfs video that one of our members made on youtube. I'd like to pass it on to a couple of people and too foggy to remember the members name or name of video!

2. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

I thought it was you, but when I looked up your posts, I couldn't find it in the titles...thanks...it's an incredible video!
  3. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

Hi teejaykay,
    I'm trying to play your videio and it says it's no longer available?

Do you have it posted anywhere else...

Have lots of pps who would love to see it and who I would love to share it with.

Hope you get this sooon

[This Message was Edited on 06/16/2008]
  4. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi Raven,

Here's a <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb-mkFxRpGM">link</a> to Teejkay's CFS Video. I also thought it was a great video, very well done. I tried the website address posted by Kina and had it work well on my computer. Hopefully this link can take you right to it.

Regards, Wayne
    [This Message was Edited on 06/16/2008]
  5. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

hahhah...you forgot the link!!!

the old one I had didn't work..

plzzz read again!
  6. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi again Raven,

Click on the word "link" that is purple in color in my above post. Or just click on the following:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb-mkFxRpGM">Teejkay's CFS Video</a>.

Hope this works for you.

Regards, Wayne
  7. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

Thanks wayne..sorry i didn't see the purple link in first one. It is saying that her video is no longer available. Have you tried it recently? I hope she gets in touch with a new link or lets us kow when it's working again. It was a really fabulous video.

Thanks for the help
  8. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi Raven,

I am able to access it by pasting in the website address left by Kina on this thread and by Teejkay on her original post. I was also able to access it by clicking on the link I created.

I suspect there may be something going on with your computer that you're unable to access it. You could probably get access to it by going to YouTube and doing some kind of search on CFS or something like that.

Good luck!

Regards, Wayne
  9. FibroGran

FibroGran New Member

Raven I get the same thing as you "Video no longer available"

10. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

I hope she knows about it and either has reposted it or has another link for us!

11. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

no problems.

12. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

For those unable to access the video, you might try removing the blank space at the end of the URL. You never know what little things might work.

13. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

made sure there was no blank spaces..used the other link I had before that used to work... don't know what's going on that some are seeing and some are not...
  14. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

She is having trouble too and will keep me posted. She may have to move or re enter it in youtube. I'll keep you posted as to new address if necessary.

15. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

It seems there have been problems for some of us getting the video I made to play after YouTube reserviced the other night. I don't know if that's related but it seems likely to me. I was finally able to get it to play after uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox. It always worked in IE for me but raven uses IE only and can't get it to play.

Also, uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox should not have gotten it to play yet it did. This is all quite confusing.

Wayne'srhythm thanks for helping by posting it. Your links work for me today as well. I may have to reinstall it and see if that allows others to get it to play. I'll keep working on it, I haven't heard back from YouTube about this yet either.