Looking for Willow, Ingrid, Ellen, and Jole...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by baanders, Oct 5, 2006.

1. baanders

baanders New Member

Please read my post on being made fun of for using a wheelchair for my response to your responses!

thank you,ladies

baanders
  2. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I try to go back to posts I've responded to, but I guess I missed yours. Thanks for your kind words regarding the situation I had in the restaurant with the waiter asking about my "butt disease". It's amazing how insensitive people can be, isn't it?

If any of these people ever become disabled, they will certainly change their tune. I'm glad for you that the one clerk has quit (hopefully she won't be nasty to you if you go to Applebee's). You can only hope that the other clerk leaves soon, too.

Ellen
  3. baanders

baanders New Member

My thoughts are that you are to kind to ever be like those people. I hope that you and your husband can cuddle and watch TV. My husband and I do...I just know it releases good transmitters in the brain because I always end up falling asleep :)

I am glad that your husband would be willing to put his hand on your shoulder to make you feel loved. How very kind of him...you must be quite a nice, lovely woman. I wonder if I can get my husband to do more grocery shopping with me. Sometimes he does...and it really does help give me confidence and speed things up!

baanders