Lord hear me as

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by grge, Sep 3, 2004.

1. grge

grge New Member

I cry out to you. Lead me in the way that is pleasing to you. Lord God do not turn from me but reach out to me show mercy upon me. Father hear my prayers and bring your mighty power into this situation.

Lord God I know I have been guilty of envy, I confess to you oh Lord of the jealousy the anger the poor pity me that has been often in my heart. I give my sins to you Lord, wash me in your blood and look upon me with favor. Cleanse me oh Lord and I shall be truly cleansed.

I am heartily sorry for my sins. Hear me Lord as I pray to you. Hear my praise for you, be not angry with me Lord i need your help without you oh Lord I am nothing. Do not oh Lord turn from me do not I pray close your ears to my pleadings touch me Lord in a mighty way.

I give all my sour thoughts to you I am sorry for holding jealousy and envy in my heart I give all my sins to you oh Lord.

Bless me indeed father God do not I pray forsake me.

Show me how to be all that you would have me to be. I am a soul in torment, I put my faith in you. I cry out to you again and again intervene oh Lord and help me.

Please add your prayers to mine.

georgia
  2. craziC

craziC New Member

"If we confess our sins, He will forgive our sins, because we can trust God to do what is right. He will cleanse us from all the wrongs we have done"
    1 John 1:9

I'm not sure where to begin, but I feel lead to pray.. Lord please give me the words - as I can't seem to find them. I'm caught up in my own pain, my struggles, my unforgiveness.

Lord, you know the pain that has scarred my soul. You know all about me. You know my thoughts, my fears, my anger. Lord please take this anger from me. The burden is too heavy to carry. It's filling my soul. Take the bitterness away, and fill the emptiness in me with your unending love. Father, it's been so long that I've spoken to you. It's been too long since I've felt close to you.

Why do I continue to push you away? Lord, draw near to me. I ask forgiveness for the anger I have in my heart towards my family. Lord, help me to forgive them as well. Thank you father for touching me, for wrapping your loving arms around me. I am so aware of your presence right now, thank you. Thank you.
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Prayers that those problems, you have lifted to the Lord, help to lighten the load you are carrying.....

Bless you,

Kim