Lord in your mercy, Hear our prayer.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Cactuslil, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Prayer is such a joy! What an out-of-body experience!

As most of you know, Mr. StrangeLove has shown up to file a custody suit against me. I have an attorney and am fighting it; I think it is ludicrous to say the least; however Texas Law is another story. This state is a patron state; especially in our court systems. anyway..

I ask humbly that you pray for my son. Regardless of how this goes for me or his father, my thoughts and concerns is for William. Pray that he be protected from hurt during this pendancy. He is being forced to go with a man he doesn't know, for three days and two nights; no child should be put under that kind of stress. I pray that my ex will soften his heart and place the needs of this little boy above his own whatever that may be. MotherLil'
  2. Sky

Sky New Member

My heart goes out to you and William. I will definitely think of you both in the upcoming days. Please let us know how things go.

3. Jude

Jude New Member

Lil, I will remember you and your son tonight in prayers. Will ask that Will's best interests will be placed first in his father's heart and in the eyes of the court. Will ask the Creator's blessings for you too as this has to be stressing you out.

Jude
  4. kristine

kristine New Member

....i will be praying for you and your son...i will even pray for his father-that he will have guidance to do what is best for his son...i know this is so stressful....my husband and i went through this with his ex-wife a few years ago...sad thing was their son was dying from cancer..only 13 years old....i'm praying real hard for your family and wish you luck and much peace....hugs...kristine
  5. RoseTx

RoseTx New Member

Jan, I don't know how you are dealing with this. You are all in my prayers. I don't think I could live through any time Will had to spend with this crazy man. Maybe he will change his mind and not force Will to go. I'll call Houston in the morning to have you and Will put on the prayer roll there. Hugs, Rose
  6. ginny

ginny New Member

The Lord says when we come together in more than one he will hear us and I know he has. I will continue to pray for you and Will.
    Your Loving Fibro Friend,
    ginny
  7. BrownSuga

BrownSuga New Member

lil, i'm so sorry for what you are going through.
    i'm sure it is taking a toll on you and your son, I pray that all goes well for you.
    you are in my prayers. my the Lord give you strength and the health you need during this time in your life and may His love bless you and keep you and william in His loving care.

brownsuga

8. Suz

Suz New Member

I love your moments of feeling the spirt with Will. He has been raised well and I know he will take that spirit with him when he is with his father. I also pray that his father know what a tremendous gift his young life is and that God give him the ability to treat him with special care and dignity.
    In God's name.