Lose the FLUBBER friends...check in day :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kimba4318, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Sorry .....I think we will make the "check in" on Friday...I have surgery next week and think Fridays will work well, unless you all have any objections. So sorry for the late start.

JUST A REMINDER: This is where we go to report good or bad weight loss/gain issues and give each other support. ANYONE CAN JOIN. We are trying to motivate each other and get healthy together.....

With that said.....
    I have had horrible salt cravings and am finding I am addicted to micro popcorn to be exact (sigh sigh). I am not eating much, but that is making me retain water and not so good for the BP either. I need to cut back on that and am trying to walk daily.

How have you all been doing? Anything to report?
    Best of Luck this coming week....we will get there.

Last year I lost 25 lbs., some of which I am starting to gain back (and will stop I hope)....I wrote my weight on my mirror in the bathroom and it was so motivating to see the numbers drop. Just an idea, to write your weight or a motivational saying on your mirror in order to inspire you to stay on track. I am trying to add motivational sayings each week here too..... It may take a couple of weeks.

I hope you all are well and ready to join us. Missed you friends :). Heres to a good week ahead!!!

2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I have not stepped on the scale since before christmas.....I will be starting WW hopefully next week....I have about 30 pounds to lose......I am afraid to step on the scale right now...and I won't until I get my package from WW. I Know how much I weigh before christmas..and it is scary.
    Good Luck to us all.

Love to all, Ann
  3. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Hang in there Ann...we will do well this week. I am recouping from surgery, but think they will let me start to walk very soon=========
    Don't be hard on yourself. We fall off...but get back on. Wishing you luck and lots of support!
  4. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

well, I hope you have a speedy recovery!! I have lost almost 5 pounds since this week-end......but that is because I got the flu!!!!! and tonight is now Monday evening and I am just able to get out of bed........ I have high fever and have not been able to drink anything or eat since Friday evening, at one point my husband almost took me to the hospital because he was soooo worried..because I have M.S. too it makes it much more worse...but...I am starting to feel better, I was able to put something in my stomach...but hey...I'm down 5 pounds....so now I need to keep up the progress!! i hope you feel better soon.

Love to all, Ann
  5. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Hi Ann-I am soo sorry you feel so bad. I, too, feel like a truck hit me. I had all of my muscles pulled in my stomach to remove a nerve that had been killing me, so it feels like they stretched every muscle in my body to get to that little sucker.

I lost some lbs. too, due to not eating, and now I have some weird tongue thing going on. It is red with little white bumps on it and everything tastes like fire when I try to eat. Any idea what that might be?

Well, we should take this bad situation and, like you said, consider it a jump start on our weight loss goal. I hope you get your energy back up soon and in 2 weeks I am supposed to be allowed to start walking again, so I am quite tired of talking about it and am going to get on that treadmill.

Keep me posted on how you are doing.... Hang in there!!! Hey....where are all of our other Flubber Friends????

6. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I'm a Flubber friend. I've started walking 3 to 4 miles three or four times a week. I've been doing it for a month and haven't lost any weight cause I stopped a supplement I need for metabolism. But, I'm gonna' keep on walking. And my supplement will be delivered Thursday. It will help me drop my flubber on the side of the road.
  7. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I need to get my will power back so I can take that 10 pounds back off....again!