Lose the flubber friends How are you doing? It's Wednesday..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kimba4318, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

HI - having a stressed out day but wondering how you all are doing? Any good fitness routines in place or any pounds shed?

Let me know... Newbies welcomed to join us.
    Hugs
    Kim
  2. ll1816

ll1816 Member

I'm interested in joining your group. I'd like to lose a few pounds. I have Fibro and CFS, so exercise is really impossible for me.

I'd be interested in the support though, thru the foods that others are eating to lose weight.

Thanks and hugs,
    Liz
  3. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

HI Liz...
    If you search LOSE THE FLUBBER posts from the last 2 weeks, you will see lots of tips on exercise & eating. We like supporting each other here. I am so glad you are joining us.

Welcome to the LOSE THE FLUBBER threads...
    Hugs
    Kim
    [This Message was Edited on 11/15/2006]
  4. ll1816

ll1816 Member

Hi Kim:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll check the posts. I'm sure I'll get a lot of information and I'm glad to be a part of the group.

Thanks and hugs,
    Liz
  5. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

it will take me some time to lose what i had planned cause i walk like a 93 year old but due to my recent crohns attack along with whatever else has gotten a hold of me, my diet MUST be changed to better my chances of recovery...i lost over 10 lbs in a week and now am kinda stable cause i am overeating due to taking prednisone but only eating healthy foods and alot of them to build up my immunity...

i start pt soon and will ask for every posible exercise to support my recovery, i am sure when i begin to even just stretch regularly, all this flubber will melt away...but i must get my immune system kicked up so it will take me a bit to concentrate on just weight loss again...for me, i think it will all come together with the right direction, hopefully with my new therapists...

glad to be back on board...alicia
  6. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Hi mamadove - I just wanted to say GLAD YOU ARE BACK. Sorry you have been going thru so much. I am glad your hubby was with you along the way.

Please take it easy.... Don't push too hard.
    Hugs
    Kim
  7. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I didn't have the chance to weigh myself this morning when I woke up, busy day! But I feel pretty good today. I will do a weigh in next week. Had a good rheumy dr. appt. today, no new problems, hooray! Now I am going to my son's play about the Solar System, looking forward to it! :) Hope you are all feeling well today. Kim hope you are not as stressed as when you posted this morning. Have a great evening everyone. Do we have to move these posts to the chit chat board next week? Talk to ya soon, Kim
  8. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Yeah Kim - we might have to move them over there.... Boy it never ends... Day got a little worse... but what the heck, it's almost over. Glad your rheumy appt. went well -hope the PT gave you some relief too. Talk to you soon. Hugs
  9. maineweezie

maineweezie New Member

Hi Kim,

In the last 4 years my weight has very close to doubled.Could have cried at the docs today when the scale slider had to be shoved a pound from the end again. I retrbution for that I changed my profile picture.The devil made me do it.I had been down 20 pounds from there in May. Any how it's very discouraging to know you're trying to eat healthy,watching calories and still the scales climb. I'm in too Please??Maineweezie
  10. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Ha, Ha!! That pic is funny, I just had it emailed to me from a friend the other day. Thanks for the laugh. Good luck to us all next week! Welcome to the new flubber friends, Liz and mamadove. Mamadove, glad to see you are out of the hospital. Kim, hope you had a better night! Take care all! Kim (Boltchik)
  11. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Yes, maineweezie I feel your pain. LOVED the PIC - too cute!! He HE

I know what you mean. I have been at a stable weight for years and now, even with diet, they (the pounds) will not go away. SO frustrating.

I am glad you are joining us. Keep in good spirits as you did when you posted that funny pic. We are all in this together.

Today is a NEW day (oh thankgoodness)
    Hugs
    Kim