LOSE the FLUBBER friends... how are you doing???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kimba4318, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

HI friends... sorry, it is WEDNESDAY and I just realized that!!! So busy with work and fighting to stay awake. How have you all been doing this past week?

Give me some news please....
    Hugs
    Kim
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Well...like Prickles, I have been way off eating right today well for the past few days at that.. been craving lots of sweets so I think it's safe to say for me that my monthly visitor is knocking at my door, I did however weigh my self yesterday and it looks like I dropped another pound, but I also think it's safe to say that I have gained it back, I just cannot stop eating. Ugh.

Love to all, Ann
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I consumed way too many carbs this week! So, my scale says I only lost 1 lb. again for the week. I did manage to work out 3 times, nothing real intense because I have been getting dizzy spells. Just do what we can, right?! Well, 10 more lbs. to go for me. I wish you all good luck in the coming week. Thanks again, Kim, for starting this. I am actually trying a little harder because I have people to check in with. Have a great week, Kim :)
  4. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

I can relate and my "visitor" is knocking at my door too.. Ughhhh. Don't feel bad, why the heck do you think I did not post my "progress" this week? I am having a rough one. Maybe we can do a FREE week... oh that's right, it is Halloween next week. Hmmmmm - Okay, then it will be Thanksgiving:). I hope to get back on the wagon this week.

I have been overstressed, arguing with hubby, swamped with work, running the kids all over the world and oh yeah... that FM thing. So, I have been reaching for the chocolate as I am running out the door(BAAAADDDDDD but tastes GOOOOD)
    Sorry... what a cheerleader I am :-(

Don't feel bad - we will just keep trying. I am sure there will be someone that will inspire us tonight.

Big Chocolate... I mean Sugar Free, Hugs to You!
    Kim
  5. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Hi Kim - great for you!!! Good job and working out too.. You Go Girl!! So sorry you are getting dizzy, I hope that gets better.

Way To GO! Proud of you!
    Hugs
    Kim
  6. dononagin

dononagin New Member

not good...... ugh!
  7. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Oh nooo, you just reminded me about the Halloween candy! Chocolate is my downfall. My son's birthday is on Halloween and we are having a party for him on Saturday. I will have to keep busy entertaining the kids and grandparents and try not to look at the goody bags too much. (The ones that I have to fill! ahhhh!) Thanks for the well wishes about my dizziness. I haven't had one today, so I am hopeful! I hope everyone feels better in the coming week! Kim :)
  8. Britt2

Britt2 New Member

Well crap, I have been not really looking forward to this, this week...I've not been feeling so great so I havent done any gym days or anything else..... I stepped on the scale today after eating a huge breakfast and found that I had gained 2 from last week....then Im thinking "oh well, that's just breakfast etc, I should have weighed in BEFORE i ate.." good lord, I suck...ha ha ha
    Anyhoo, I am going to be better the next couple of days and get back on track......I was feeling good being able to squeeze back into pants there for a while (instead of wearing my yoga pants 24/7!

Im totally in for calling this one our "free week"...ha ha
    Better luck to you ladies, keep up the good work and lets on let Halloween get the better of us! (fingers crossed)
    :)
    Erika
  9. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

Hi guys. I'm not really a member of your flubber club because I weight on Sunday but wanted to let you guys know a few things that I have figured out. We all know that we are suppose to weight at the same time every time but this past week I have been weighted 4 times at pretty much the same time on different scales but around the same time I usually weigh. All of the weights were different. The only thing I changed was what clothes I was in so maybe from now on when you guys weigh in you should put on the same clothes that you wore the last time you weighed. I bet you will find that you have taken off more weight then the scale has been showing you. Just a little tip and keep going guys.

We may be taking pills that help put weight on us but with hard work we can all get some of it off and splurging isn't as bad as you guys think. Another tip is that if you are craving something to eat like chocolate then the best thing to do is have a little bit as soon as the craving hits cause the longer you ignore it the more you want it which means that eventually you give in and you eat more then if you had just had it at the begining. I read that in some book and it really does work.......SueF