Lose the FLUBBER friends Its (LATE) Wednesday..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kimba4318, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

sorry for not getting this up sooner .. had some issues going on. I hope you all are doing well. Think I lost another pound of stress related weight.

How is everyone doing? Are you all ready for Turkey Day? Hope you have a great one!

2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I left a note for you on your CFS/fibro thread today, please read. Just want you to know that I am thinking of you and many of us are saying prayers and sending good thoughts your way. :)

I think I lost another pound or two, my jeans seem looser.
    Of course, I hope I don't gain it back tomorrow. Thanksgiving is my absolute most favorite meal of the year!

Donneil, I am sorry your daughter is ill, I hope she is able to come home from the hospital soon.

I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Kim :)
  3. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

donnaeil - I am glad that you even "signed up" for the water aerobics... good for you. I am sorry about your daughter. I am glad she is home. It is hard keeping the stress under control in times like this. So glad to see you managed to stay "flare free" that is amazing.

Kim (Boltchik) - I read your post on my other thread. Thank you so much for responding to it with your supportive words. I can count on you :). I really appreciate it. On a positive note... WOW .. forget the pounds, when our jeans fit looser or better... GOTTA love that!! I think I will have to pop a button in mine today. I love Thanksgiving dinner too. We go to my moms and she makes the best stuffing and Turkey. I think I will be snoring after that meal :)

Keep up the good work. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy.

4. Britt2

Britt2 New Member

Im pretty excited......my new goal is 3(ish) pounds per week till the end of the year. My new detox food program is not so 'yummy' so I am eating a lot less food and feeling fuller without sugar cravings etc as before.

So yea, another 3 lbs down this week, clothes are starting to feel a bit looser.....10 more to go!
    Good luck this week all!
  5. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Great Brit!! Good for you & great you have those cravings under control. Only 10 more to go??? You will be there in no time.
    Keep up the good work!