LOSE the FLUBBER friends.. It's Wednesday..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kimba4318, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

HI there! Happy "Hump Day" or "Lump Day", however you want to look at it...

Whats the deal? How are we doing this week?

I lost a little one pound, but it is something... Going for another walk today.... boy is it cold out! I have 24 more to go.. so it's a start.

From other thread....

Pottersclay: good for you staying away from the sugar.. I know it's hard & you lost 5-7 after the holidays ALREADY... how great!! keep it up!

Fivesue: Sue, great job about the 2.4 lbs. that is AWESOME - keep it up!

DONNAEIL: 5-7 lbs.- You are very committed to the exercise.. that is so great & WOW.. what a great feeling dropping pants sizes... can't wait for that to happen again. You Go Girl!

All of you are doing great.. I am so glad. We WILL DO IT!

Anyone Else?

2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Nothing to report about losing any weight this week, but I didn't gain any either. I just bought some Healthy choice/weight watcher stuff at the grocery store. I am not too crazy about the taste of some stuff, but it's easy for the next couple of days. My hubby is working 4 days in a row, and I am just cooking for the two young ones. I am in better spirits the last couple of days, so that's a positive thing! Good luck to all! Kim :)
  3. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Good - no gain is great too! Keep it up. So glad you are in better spirits I hope you keep feeling better and better.
  4. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I am sure I will be up a pound or two after the dinner/meeting tonight.

I am determined to get the weight off. It may not be alot.(10 to 15 pounds)...but it still hurts my legs.
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

five pounds this week, but it is all just the easy stuff to lose. Once I get down another five, it will come off harder. I just know my body.

But, it's going down and I feel better without the sugar and all the bread I was eating before. I love both, but have deterimed to be at a good weight by July 3rd, my 60th birthday. I can do this...enough time...enough will-power. I have also been doing some low-impact walking tapes which I can do and help with upping my activity level.

Thank you for this post. I like checking with others who are trying to lose the extra.

Good for all of you. Hang in there. I want it all to go now, but as it took a few years to come on, I guess it will take a few months to disappear.

Take care.

6. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Well 1 lbs weightloss is better than a gain, I too lost 1 lbs another 19 to go, I am doing the "walk away the pounds" DVD I really like it at least I don't have to do it outside (Thank Goodness) and I am REALLY watching the sweets and salts. Good job to the other girls your all doing great, lets keep it up. 10.5 weeks for me to lose the 19 lbs and until I go to Australia.

Love to all, Ann
  7. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Pottersclay - Awww, maybe not a couple pounds after one dinner, unless you were going nuts :) I am sure you will be fine. Hope you enjoyed it though. Always a fresh start on a new day!

Fivesue: Hi Sue... that is so great! Wow... sounds like you are doing something right. Keep it up! Way to go!

aeronsmom: Hi Ann- that DVD sounds cool. I need something to do inside as well. Great Job doing something active! Watch out Australia ... here comes Ann!

8. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Hey Kim, one pound is equal to four sticks of butter. I'll take that any day!

I've been on the no flour/no sugar diet for 10 days. I've lost 7 pounds. I know it was mostly water, etc., but I can tell it in my clothes and in my face. Having a hard time budging this week. I'm hoping for a pound before next Wed.!

This diet is easier for me. I still eat healthy, and I certainly don't need the flour and sugar. I feel like hell when I eat too much of either.

Good luck to eveyone!

[This Message was Edited on 01/18/2007]
  9. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Wow Kim... that is HUGE!!! Awesome... Way to Go! That is alot... I will take that anyday!

Great for You!!