Lose the flubber girls It's Wednesday again..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kimba4318, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

HI friends... Bad pain week.. have the flu and in a flare - YUCK, YUCK, YUCK. I wanted to post this in hopes some of you are having a good week and some good news to report. Thanks to the flu.. I have lost a couple. NO cheering, rather have them back then feel like this :-(.

I think alot of us are sick this week and I am so sorry to hear that. I hope some are feeling good.

Hugs friends..
    Kim
  2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Do you have CFS also, I did not see that in your profile. Or is it the flu on top of the fibro and Lyme? Does the lyme give flu symptoms also? I am so sorry you are feeling so bad. I pray for some relief for you soon.

I see that you had answered a post of mine earlier today. I wrote back to you. That was actually an old post from about 3 weeks ago, and someone had come back and checked in on me again. :) I was having a horrible time then, but have kind of gotten a bit better. Thanks for responding though, I was in a depression "funk" then, but happier today. I have started taking B12 and probiotics and I am going back to physical therapy, so I am hopeful.

As far as weight goes, I crack myself up-I keep losing a measley pound at our weigh-ins. Well, it is better than nothing, which brings me to a grand total of 3 lost lbs. since I joined you guys 3-4 weeks ago. I think getting rid of my yeast problems with the probiotics I started will help my sugar cravings and get me on the road to losing more weight.

Well, I really hope you get better soon, looking forward to chatting with you on the board this week, if you feel up to it. :) Kim
    [This Message was Edited on 11/08/2006]
  3. dononagin

dononagin New Member

UGH!!!!!

I have absolutly know motivation and my get up and go, got up and left.

I know I have to get on track but doing it??

I am horrible at this!
  4. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

dononagin - same problem over here... I'm with ya! GOtta get over this soon - hang in there!

Kim - I guess it is the flu and a flare but who knows... so many symptoms - Ughhh. NO CFS diagnosed yet, although I do not fill my doc in on how tired I am. I focus more on the fibro symptoms. So.. who knows. Glad you are feeling better. Hey be happy about a pound or two! I would take that on a steady basis. Good for You!

I noticed Britney Spears just had a baby and lost an enormous amount of weight - I thought... ohhhh I have to be able to do that. I miss that feeling of clothes fitting and being able to move more freely. Maybe once I start eating again I will really try for the good stuff.

Nice to hear from you all. Hang in there.
    Hugs
    Kim
  5. bmadan

bmadan New Member

Hello, ladies I am new but if you guys are helping motivate each other to drop a few pounds, Please count me in.

Barbara
  6. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Hi, I see you are new to the board-Welcome! It's great to have a few people to lose a few pounds with and stay motivated. I see you like country music, I am a fan too, old and new. I also like rock and pop music. Hope you are having a pain free day! Kim :)

[ advertisement ]