Lose the flubber ppl.... sorry so long

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kimba4318, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

I hope you all are doing well. Sorry I have not kept up with this as I should, been going thru some stuff.

It is hard to watch what we eat around the holidays, but we are probably getting a little extra exercise at the dreaded malls.

How are you all doing during this time of the year. Any good progress to report?

Wishing you all a happy, relaxing and healthy holiday.
    Hugs
    Kim
  2. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Yep me too. Got on the scale at the docs office yesterday and I swear I was blown away! Think I have been grabbing too many Mocha Lattes to get in the mood. Those things are loaded with calories.

I need to GET REAL! It is a joke. I am 12 pounds (can't believe I am admitting) heavier then when I started weight watchers last year. I did so good on it too! I am mad at myslef. Getting thyroid checked too.. cause something is going terribly wrong.

Heres to enjoying a guilt free holiday and getting serious after that.

Oh... and BOLTCHIK... where are you??? :)

Hugs
    Kim
  3. monet61

monet61 New Member

I started back on Weight Watchers about 3 days ago. So far so good. I know Christmas will be a challenge, but I'm determined to get the excess weight off!
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I went back and put another post on your oatmeal cookie thread, if you didn't get a chance to read it.

Well, since you started the flubber thread, I did lose 5 lbs. It's a start! My husband even noticed that little bit and so did my hairdresser! :) I would like to lose 10 more. I do eat smaller meals, but sweets are still the hardest thing for me to keep away from. Oh, and then I have to make fudge in the next 2 days! Ahhhh!!!!!

Since my back pain has improved in physical therapy, I have felt like exercising a bit more. But, I still have a way to go as far as a good fitness program.

Hope you are enjoying your evening, I see it's late where you are now. Have a happy tomorrow! Kim
    [This Message was Edited on 12/20/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 12/20/2006]
  5. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Monet61 - Good for you! Very tough cookie to start during the holidays... now thats willpower. We will check in next week!! We can do it!

Donnaeil - Wow, very interesting... I have thought about that theory. I also learned more from what you are saying. I am VERY interested in this. Great that you have lost the weight with exercise! I keep saying it and I WILL be doing it after the holidays.. which will be in about a week :). Thank you for that info... Very, Very Interesting!! I may get back to you and ask more questions later, if you don't mind.

HI Kimmy - I will check on the cookie thread (he he kinda laughing about posting on "either the lose the flubber thread or the cookie thread" - little conflict there, huh?) I am so glad you have lost the 5 and kept it off. I am so happy for you. I know how much of a difference it can make. I will have to get the run down after the holidays. Cool that hubby and others are noticing too - that is sooo Cool!! Thats a real feel good!

Keep up the great work! You all inspire me!
    Hugs
    KIm
  6. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

HI there! I say good for you! MY ideal would be a 10. I feel comfortable at that size. I say = great for you. I believe it is what makes you feel good. It sounds like you are doing much better at that size/weight.

I guess it changes for everybody. I don't want to be a stick, just healthy and able to be active. Embrace the weight you are comfortable with.

Happy Holidays.
    Kim
  7. boltchik

boltchik New Member

AliGrace-I would just feel better at the size I am now, size 8, if I were more toned. The "problem areas" need to go away and I will feel better. I was alway a 6 before kids, and I would love to go back to that. We'll see......Kim :)

Kim-Lol on the "cookie" and "flubber" thread! I would say the holidays are harder because of all the sweets, but I fight the sweet tooth on almost a daily basis! Kim :)[This Message was Edited on 12/21/2006]
  8. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Yep Kim, we really do have to fight it with the kids around don't we?? Sounds like you are winning the fight though!

Take Care.. Talk to you soon.
    Hugs
    Kim