Lost is in Reruns

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bruin63, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

For thoes who, haven't seen it, or missed show's, or just want to refresh their mind's, (fibro-fog lol)
    it will be on the SCI FI station, on Mondays

Statring Sept 15th, with 4 episodes in a row, yeah.

with my new dvd recorder from the dish network, I can program it to record the show's, it's easier than the VCR , had problems with setting the timer,

Can't wait till Monday, yeah.

2. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

I am excited about this. Not for myself, but for those who missed out on this great program. They have it timed so that if you watch the 4 per Monday every week, you will be all caught up just in time for the new season in January. And 4 hours per sitting - this is a personal fantasy of mine! (It starts early - 6pm central)

I have been trying to recruit my brother and SIL for years. This is the perfect set up....the only way to get caught up for free!

To those who plan to watch - this is not the kind of show you can watch off and on. If you can't watch them, tape and watch later. You have to keep up with the episodes or you will be lost. This aint no Gilligan's Island!
  3. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Guess it's just you and me SharonK. What a shame. People just don't know what they're missing.

Maybe your thread title should say "Lost is Starting Over From the Beginning." It sounds like you are just lamenting the summer reruns.

Maybe a bump will get some attention.

4. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

I would be glad to start a Lost For Newbies thread if anyone decides to watch. Or maybe SharonK or someone else would like to. If we have any new recruits to the Lost Fanatics club, they will need a discussion group.

And for anyone lurking who plans to watch... it REALLY does help to discuss it with others afterwards. I would steer clear of the big Lost sites though - too many spoilers that would ruin the experience for you.

FOUR hours a night - I hope Molly & Dar are aware of the Monday Lost-fest. I wish it could ALWAYS be this way!

I guarantee that the first 10 minutes of the pilot will be the most intense 10 minutes of tv you ever saw. I was hooked instantly.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/13/2008]
  5. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

in the New Season, they are adding a new character (sp)
    and she is suppose to be a "Baddie".

Also,.,,, Hurley and Sayaid are joing forces, guess they will be going after the bad guy's.
    Should be fun.

I'm in the Pacific time zone so, Lost will be on at 4 pm for me, and I have already set my DVR-timer to record it.
    so even if I fall asleep, I won't miss anything this time.

I hope others feel free to join in with our discusons.

I miss, Jill, and the Twins, but I know they will be watching the show too.
    have a great day,

[This Message was Edited on 09/14/2008]
  6. painterZ

painterZ New Member

so I was completely out of the loop as far as the re-runs were concerned. Monday evening I was at a friend's house (a non-lost person) and she turned the TV on and I freaked thinking I had somehow missed the new episodes...it didn't take long to notice that these were the first episodes. Good God they look like babies!! Anyway I made her watch several episodes but was unable to convert her. I'm thrilled to see these all over again even if I own the DVD's. I can't wait to see the new episodes!!

7. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

the show, will be on for 4 hr's every mon.
    with Dancing w/the Stars starting next Monday,
    I may learn to like Mondays again,.

Kid, go ahead and start new threads, I'm not able to be here much, so it would be nice if we had a weekly thread going. or whatever,

that Everyone can feel free to join in on the conversations.

Like for instance, I forgot, that "Jack" was already Drinking when he was on the first flight.
    I am wondering if that is why He started Drinking and Flying again, trying to recreate, that first time.

should be loads of things that we/I have missed,
    just like when you watch a Movie over and over, you can find things that you Missed before, that make more sense, of the Movie, each time you watch.

They still haven't explained a lot of the Supernatural events, that were in the first season.

8. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

I posted a discussion thread for the reruns. Everybody come on over!
  9. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

please ignore