LOST return date

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 4everkid, Nov 9, 2008.

1. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Just read the official announcement that Lost will return on Wed., January 21. The season 5 premier will be a THREE hour event! First a recap of the previous seasons, followed by the first 2 episodes back-to-back. The first two episodes are titled "Because You Left" and "The Lie." The following week, Lost will settle into its regular time slot of 9:00 (8:00 central) on Wednesday. It will run every week, no reruns, no breaks.... right till the end.

I am super excited! That's just 2.5 months away! Woo Hoo!! That gives us fans plenty of time to get our thinking caps fine tuned and shined for the new, mind-blowing season.
  2. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Thanks Foreverfriends. It would be rough living in Hawaii for me. I would be tempted to peek in on the filming, even though I don't want to know anything in advance.

Are any of the Lost fans still around after the big board format change? TwinMa, I know you are here somewhere. Towards the end of last season, we still had Bruin63, PainterZ, Hermitlady, Forebearance, S-Elaine, Kjm, and Tleaw in the Lost discussion. Plus I was hoping we would pick up some new viewers with the SciFi channel reruns. Is anyone still watching that every Monday?

This was just an announcement for the Lost viewers, and not really discussion worthy. But now I am starting to worry. When Lost returns, will there still be anyone here to discuss it? It seems a lot of people have left the board. If my Lost peeps are gone, I am outta here too. That was one of the few topics that was keeping me here after the change to the new board.

Have I lost my Lost fans? I feel like I am alone on an invisible island.
  3. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I'm still here! I've seen some of the other folks around, too, but don't really know who made the transfer.

I've been catching a few episodes here and there on Mondays, but nothing regular. I did get Season 1 from the library, though. I'm only on Disc 2 (7 episodes in), but I'm liking seeing it on DVD. What a treat to have no commercials! I never saw the closing credits before, either. Cool music.

Unfortunately, Season 1 is due back this Saturday. I'm already on the wait list to check it out again, and I'm on the wait list for Season 2.

I definitely catch more things watching it again. Like I never realized that the pilot (the one that got snatched out of the cockpit by the monster) was one of actors on Heroes (Parkman--the guy who reads minds).

I'm psyched that Jan 21 is the new season! I can't wait!!! I'll be here to discuss with you kid! Don't go anywhere--PLEASE!!!
  4. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

4ever....You made my day!! I am soooo looking forward to LOST, it seems like forever since last season ended.

I haven't been here at chit chat in a while, mostly on the FM board looking for answers as to why I feel like I'm three-quarters dead all of the time. It's been an extremely rough few months for me, I've been under the attack of unbelievable weakness and fatigue.

Lots of Dr appts, tests, and more tests. Still haven't gotten any answers tho, just waiting and hoping something will show up and be treatable. I think I'm in Adrenal Fatigue from what research I've done, but still waiting for test results. Grrr....

Anyway, you can count on me to be here w bells on for our LOST threads, I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks for posting this, I hadn't heard the news yet!!! Yippee.......Hermit