LOST (TV series) Week 7...CLOSED

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by llama, Feb 7, 2007.

1. llama

llama New Member

Hey LOSTIES!!!!

It's finally back for the next 16 weeks of all new episodes!

I hope a lot of the previous posters will return with comments, theories or whatever comes to mind.

I'm on EST, so I've just viewed the episode. I won't make any comments about this episode until everyone has had a chance to see it.

I will say that I thought it was great...all ready cleared up a few questions for me, so that's a step in the right direction!

Hope to hear from a lot of you...........Jill...........
    [This Message was Edited on 02/14/2007]
  2. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I only got to watch the first hour, as I fell asleep.
    But I did tape it, yeah.....

For weeks I couldn't sleep, just when they start up my fav. I can't stay awake, lol,

SO any New Idea's floating around after last night?
    It looks like it's going to be Bumpy ride, finally,

3. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I'm at work now, sleep deprived, but it was worth it.

Let's talk later when everyone else has seen it.

You'll like it Bruin!

I'll just say for now, that I want to see more of the other characters soon!
  4. llama

llama New Member

Hey everybody!

Not feeling real well today, so haven't taxed my mind with all the mysteries of Lost yet.

I was very glad to find out that Juliet is on the island against her will...we finally know that she is probably not evil. She may be manipulative but who can blame her when she's got her own fight to get off the island?

Wonder what the mystery drug is and why whoever? would go to so much trouble to get her on the island? So what we know is that apparently, her sister, despite being sick (cancer?) she was able to conceive sans a man b/c of this drug?

It really brings home once again the far reaching influence of the "Hanso/Whidmore" foundations that within hours? of Juliet blurting out about a bus hitting her exhusband and
    boom it happens......wow is that scary!!

Once again Ben does something really eerie...waking up from anesthesia and seeming to understand immediately what is going on...that's pretty hard to swallow. Normally, as anybody who's ever had surgery knows, you're usually a blithering idiot for hours after you wake up...lol

What was up with the "brain-washing" techniques on poor Karl? I wonder if they were trying to dissuade him from a relationship with Alex or if this is just the standard indoctrination into their "culture?"

Finally, really enjoy the witty interplay between Carlton Cuse and Damon L.(don't know the spelling). They truly must have brilliant minds to have spawned such a convoluted and compelling tale...IMHO!

So come on lets analyze and theorize, Losties!!

5. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I just knew that, Alex was going to be reveled as Bens dtr.
    Or is she?

Did he steal her from the French Woman as a child and she thinks he is her Dad?

They do like to take children, and they are probably on the other side of the Others Island, or in one of thoes other hatches.

I think Ben is the Head guy, of the Company that is behind all this.

I think there was a clue that this could be "Extratesteral (sp?) made by the writter's. During their interview, they repeated what I thought was aHint, a couple of times.
    Glad I taped it, so I can watch again.

I look forward, to next weeks, can't wait.

Plus more of the Org. Cast will be shown, finally.

6. llama

llama New Member

c'mon Losties...there's got to be more comments than this???

7. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I have been reading the posts and am getting so much out of them. Lots of stuff I didn't think of. You guys are the greatest!

I;m curious about the baby making shot. Did they try to make babies on the island without sucess? And why do they have to steal the kids, do they not have any on their own? And who's womb was that that was so old in the young body? Is that what the island does to the women and why they can't have children?

And I think Alex was definatly stolen from the French lady and is not Bens daughter.

I'm hoping to see more of my favorite characteres on the beach. Maybe they'll be in this Wed episode
  8. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

No seriously, I AM LOST! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Okay, yes I agree that Alex is actually the French woman's daughter and that she thinks that Ben is her real Father.

The bus incident was SO creepy! I mean how in the world could you line something like that up? Juliet did say that her husband would have to be hit by a bus in order for her to go and BOOM he was creamed by the bus.

I mean he just so happened to walk out onto a road and a bus just so happened to be waiting for him? Hmmm, but I definitely think that Hanso or whoever they are called are responsible! Don't get me wrong!!!!!

I am very GLAD to hear that Juliet is being held against her will on the island. I just never wanted to believe that she was evil but it sure was getting easy to hate her character.

Ben waking up from surgery clear as a bell...believe me I have had more surgery then well let's just say I have had more then my fair share and you don't wake up that clear.

LOL Although my last surgery I was so talkative when I woke up that they literally kicked me out of the recovery room because I was disturbing the other patients! LOL They just put me in a private room. LOL

Umm, let's see....I still haven't watched the first hour but have it saved on TIVO so when I get a chance I am going to watch it.

That is all I can think of for now.

9. llama

llama New Member

Hi all,

Seems like everyone is really interested in this whole "pregnancy" story arc. I'm wondering if the magnetic anomalies of the island, causes the "others" to be infertile?

Regarding Alex: according to Danielle as we all recall, Alex's father was one of the infected people and she killed him. So probably Ben was one of the people who abducted the infant. No wonder last season, Danielle shot him in the shoulder with a bow and arrow...she probably wishes she'd have missed and hit his heart!

Looks like they're going to repeat last weeks episode, before this week's new episode. I guess that's a good idea, especially for possibly new viewers. I'm a sucker, I'll be watching again..lol.

I hope we start to find out who Jacob is? I think we'll find out that he's the ultimate leader, IMHO.

I wonder what plans they have for Jack, in a preview I thought I saw him in one of the cages? (He should have let Ben die...sorry I'm feeling vengeful tonight..lol).

Take care..............Jill.................[This Message was Edited on 02/11/2007]
  10. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Isn't it interesting that the Korean couple (brain dead, can't even think of their names!) were infertle, until they came to the island, and now they are pregnant! Or maybe they got preggers before they got there.

Great posts everyone. Sorry I haven't contributed much, but I've not been feeling well, and it's hard for me to type.
  11. llama

llama New Member

Hey Mollystwin and everybody,

You posted about Jin and Sun's pregnancy...does anybody else think that the pregnancy occurred due to the affair she had?

That's my suspicions. Because I'm basically a "romantic", I hope the child is Jins. The island does seem to have healing powers for some. I guess, unless they get off the island, and have a DNA test done we'll never know.

Hope everybody watches tonight!

Take care..........Jill................
  12. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I think They got pregrant, after they arrived on the Island, but we shall find out soon, I hope, ...:eek:]

13. llama

llama New Member

Hey 4everkid,

Thanks for the heads up...hadn't heard about Desmond's "unusual" flashbacks. Umm...mind-blowing is pretty hard to live up to lol.

Hope everyone stays warm and can snuggle up and watch LOST tonight!

14. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I forgot about the affair! I do hope it's Jin's baby.

I am just sitting tight until 10:00. I don't work tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about taping. Only 2 more hours!

I'll be sure to check in tomorrow!
  15. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

They did figure this out. I think they are recruiting new viewers. They almost said as much last week during the hour before the real show where they caught everyone up so that even if you never watched before, you could start now.

And we get no interupptions until the season finale! Woo hoo!
  16. llama

llama New Member

Hi Losties!!

This thread is getting kind of long. I hope everybody agrees with a new thread for each episode??

I'm hoping it makes things a little easier if later we need to go back and find a post. At least our responses we'll be lumped according to episode.

Happy Watching..........Jill.............