LOST Warning-- Never mind!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rafiki, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Uh oh! I just watched Lost up here in Canada on a Canadian network. When it was over I was channel surfing and saw that ABC is running the episode I saw last week.

This must mean that we're out of sinc and can't discuss the episodes cross-boarder without giving away the next episode!

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads-up... this could get ev even more confusing than it already is. And, here I was thinking that I'd join the discussion as I've been a Lost fan since episode one. Better keep my mouth shut. Darn it!

Peace out,

[This Message was Edited on 04/18/2007]
  2. mrdad

mrdad New Member

----but if'in ya see the new Post starting wiff Uh--oh!

You will quickly see that LOST can be a relative term

for lots of thingy's!

I'll bet Carla-NL is two or three weeks ahead in the

Netherlands! The show has probably reached a

"high water" mark there already!

Ya being "good"?
  3. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

I was just being alarmist! You're getting a two-fer down there to use a MrDad expression. So, I can join the discussion. Yipee!

What you doin' over here MrDad? You Lost or something? I'll check out the uh oh post. So, who would you be looking at as a potential squeeze on the island?

Most of the women here love Sawyer but he looks almost exactly like my first husband so I'm not interested. I'd go for Sayeed (sp?) or Desmond. But, mostly, I love the show not for the beefcake but for the eliptical references to literature, philosophy, religion, pop culture... all tangled together into a great mystery. Must say, though, there is a lot of cake!

I'll be on the lookout for the next Lost thread!

[This Message was Edited on 04/18/2007]
  4. llama

llama New Member

Hi Rafiki,

ABC did replay episode 16 (which was first aired 4/11 in the USA). They followed it with episode 17 (new).

Please join us in the Lost thread! I'm sort of the unofficial "hostess" of the thread. I close the previous week and start the new thread for this week.

We need some posters!!

See ya.........Jill............