Lost Weekend

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bruin63, May 21, 2010.

1. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

Anyone having one? used to be it meant being on a drunken binge,

now it's a Great weekend for those who love this show.

I recorded this seasons show's, and saved them to watch in order,
    kind of like a movie, lol

I hope those who used to post here, enjoy the ending,

A lot of things, to digest in one, two day's, but I am on bedrest, so that will keep my mind off of my problems and health issues, for awhile.

I plan on having a few neighbors over, tomorrow night for the "Big Event", that way, I can stay awake for it.

I remember when Mash went off the air, I was in Reno, and they have a big potluck party at our favorite bar. Casnios get old, when your working in one, lol, .

Hope everyon is doing well, I don't get here much, so have no idea who is still around that watches, the show, hope to see a post,

after the show, for those who want to talk about it, I'll mostly read due to my fingers , swelling so much these days.

Hug's and have a Great Lost weekend.

2. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

Do you know what time it starts as per eastern time or midwest?
  3. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

....watched Lost during the whole six (?) years it's been on but I'm watching tonight! It's sort of like football. I hate it but I watch the Super Bowel!!

****(Oh my gosh, I just realized I wrote bowel instead of bowl....but I thought I'd leave it 'cause it looks funny!)****
  4. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I cried my eyes out, and I am so thrilled with the ending, and how they matched up the people through, them reliving similliar moments in their "Island Life",

I always thought they were dead, and that they would end up in a "Better Place".

The adventure, they went through, wow, I am still enjoying the Glow you feel after a great show,,

Looking forward to Jimmy K. tonight to see the other endings, but I really love this one,

gonna miss my "Lost Friends", tho,

THis show sure will be hard to beat, for me at least.

5. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Hey old Lost buddies! I decided to check in and see if anyone here was discussing the finale. I had some very mixed feelings about the end, till I read this:

If the address doesn't work, google "Someone from Bad Robot's take on the Finale *Updated*"

I know that for me, I spent 6 years with my brain in a big knot, trying to keep up with this amazing story, and loved every second of it! But there was a LOT of info all jumbled together. The article above lays it all out straight. It's like a deep penetrating massage for your Lost-tangled brain. And for anyone who might be disappointed, this might make you feel a little better about the end.
  6. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

I think I'm still having post-LOST depression. Anyone else?

My dh says I am a deranged fan.....I just really enjoyed escaping into the LOST world for the last 6 yrs.

I wasn't crazy about the sideways/purgatory part of the finale tho, kind of a "HUH?" moment for me.

Now what????? I'm totally lost.