Lost with FMS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cinnyv, Nov 29, 2005.

1. cinnyv

cinnyv New Member

I am really alone here with FMS.it is like nobody understands and still expects me to do things I was always able to do,but now am limited.Drs dont really understand and neither does family.I am in pain so much,now with the holidays I am feeling very depressed. Can anyone help me?
  2. kch64

kch64 New Member

Big Hugs to you. You are not alone. We all have found this great message board. I've only been using it for about a week now, and the people here are so kind. We all know what it's like.

I'm sorry for your pain, but there is hope and there is help. Just keep going as much as you can, and when you can't, just rest.

The pain is hard to deal with. Do everything you can do in your own power, for example, Hot baths for your muscles, pain relievers that might help (even if the pain doesn't go completely away, it may take the edge off). Try to get a good multivitamin and start taking calcium/magnesium right away. It really helped me and one of my friends with the pain.

If we can do anything for you, please let us know.

Love,
    Kendra
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Well, now you are no longer alone. I'm glad to see you found this board as there are many of us with the same experience gathered here. You will find understanding, information, support, and a whole bunch of laughs usually.

I am sorry that you are feeling so poorly and that you are so poorly understood...it is a very normal experience, but it still is awful to endure.

Do what you can...take care of you! I guess it's a long process of letting people know you can no longer be the one to do everything (So many of us were like that before FM...go, go, go and go some more)!

Glad you're here. Please keep coming and read, read, read.

Blessings to you!

Sue
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

and sending hugs :)

Cause I relate so well to your post~
    Stick around here and you'll get all the understanding~

Its sad to see so many with this illness not having family to lean on. (I don't either)
    Family is who we count on most and alot of us have nobody who really even trys to see what your going thru.