LOTO FIBROFAY QUAND & 2 MORE.PLEASE REPLY!1ST POST DELETED BY ACCIDENT!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrolady37, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

pLEASE all reply my 1st post came up twice so i delted 1 but both got deleted by accident.
    Thank you.
    May god bless you & yours.
    Fibrolady37
  2. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

I believe you were saying in your 1st. post that you found out that your severe symptoms of the past 5 months were due to a flare of your fibromyalgia. Is that correct? Your post was difficult to understand, but that's what I read into it.

My reply was that, yes, a flare can present as new and severe symptoms you didn't have before. It can indeed be scarey! I'm glad you found out what has been going on with your body. Hopefully the doctor can find a way to calm your symptoms down. Usually the goal is to get you back to your "baseline" (or normal) symptoms. Sometimes it takes a while to accomplish this.

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Warm hugs,
    Fay
  3. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

I just said in my post that for the past 5 months ive been in serious crippling agony it really scared me so much because i didnt know why i had this extra pain.
    It isnt like my Fibro pain or my Arthritic pain i tried to cope with the pain i do have a very high pain threshold but i really couldnt cope with the pain any more.
    My doctor referred me to a pain clinic & the consultant there told me that for the past 5 months im having a serious bad flare its my Fibro that caused it.
    Yes thats correct fibrofay.
    Im going to see my doctor on monday so i will see what he says.
    How long have you been coming on this board please?
    Ive been on here for 13 years 14 years next year.
    God bless you & yours.
    Fibrolady37
  4. loto

loto Member

I cannot for the life of me remember what I posted as a reply.

I think I had some sort of question about your symptoms, but my foggy mind can't remember.

loto
  5. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Its ok i know how hard it is to remember things.
    I have been having seriously crippling pain for the past 5 months but i wouldnt go to the doctors because i was so scared.
    I have a very high pain threshold but the pain got worse & worse & i had to go to see my doctor.
    He referred me to Hope Hospital in Manchester i went to see a consultant at the pain clinic & he talked to me & asked me questions & gthen he examined me.
    He told me that im having a serious flare of my Fibro i was totally amazed that my Fibro was causing me so much bad pain.
    Im so relieved that i finally know whats causing me the pain but its so hard to do any thing.
    Im here for you if you ever need a vent or a friend ok we are all here for each other on here.
    Ive been on this site for 13 years now so i know a lot of people some have gone now but new people come all the time.
    Take care.
    May gods bless you & yours.
    Fibrolady37
  6. loto

loto Member

Thanks for your reply about being here if I need to vent or need a friend.
    Right at the moment I'm still at work, but all of a sudden 10 minutes ago just got so emotional and I feel so alone and feel like I just need to cry for about an hour or something.

It just came on for no apparent reason. I have been getting this way for about a month now, and I hate it!! I can be anywhere, and suddenly just feel like crying!

loto
  7. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

I've been here about 5 months. I post on ChitChat board too. Yes, people are leaving this board and others are coming. I miss those who left.

You've been in a flare a long time. I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,
    Fay
  8. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

I know your post was not directed at me, but I just read it and wanted to say I'm sorry you are feeling this way. Do you think the approaching holidays are making you feel this way? I've been feeling very down and emotional too lately, and I think it's the holidays. I feel lonely and blue. No Christmas spirit.

Take really good care of yourself. If it's okay with you, we can talk some more. But, I know you were addressing Fibrolady37 with your post.

Hugs,
    Fay
  9. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

are welcome babes .
    Its ok if you can have a good cry it will do you good i had 1 last night i felt a lot better after wards.
    Its so hard for us having these dds no 1 but us truly under stands.
    Our emotions are all over the place its ok to want to vent or cry or what ever!
    Im a strong lady & as i said im always here for you.
    May god bless you & yours.
    Fibrolady37.
  10. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

months ok.
    I will try the chit chat board.
    Thanks fay it this flare cant last forever.
    Keep in touch.
    I miss a lot of people who left this board.
    Take care.
    Fibrolady37
  11. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

yes its the christmas holidays that im dreading no family around me its so hard.
    Christmas is a time for families but i wont see mine i will see my daughter.
    Im here fay if you need me any time.
    Very gentlw hugs.
    Fibrolady37