Lots of pics lately,what is with you people

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kerrymygirl, May 13, 2003.

1. kerrymygirl

kerrymygirl New Member

You all look great what is your problem????? Sound Familiar?
    O>K> Do not jump all over me.lol I still have not figured out how to do this quite new to computer. I do not want to give you anymore pain anyway. Great too see the pics!!
  2. pinkquartz

pinkquartz New Member

i don't think you could have looked at my photo !!!! LOL

i do not look good with the DD, and i am often embarrassed and ashamed of people seeing me like this.
    My weight has doubled and my face is......i have not the words ....but i am told that i do look very ill these days compared to the full of life and vitality, glossy hair, clear skin, slender woman i was.
    ...... i decided to put in my photo because i love coming to this board and because i want to stop hiding myself......my photo was not posed my friend took it with out me knowing......
    and i agree with you everyone else looks so good.......

i wasn't going to post and show myself up . but i don't want to hide myself away all the time.
    and i remember when i first got very ill i never looked ill.
    and then it s harder to get anyone to believe how bad you feel .
    am i saying there is a positive to looking terrible ?!?

anyway..........the people i love and who love me have accepted me as i am now with one exception.[ and i'm in a good mood and not going to think about that today.]...
    .and my daughter tells me that i am always her beautiful mother and i believe her !!!

hurry up and post your photo too...i love seeing
    everyone, its good fun

pinkquartz

3. kerrymygirl

kerrymygirl New Member

Your hiding somewhat??? Oh, I found you! I have people telling me the same, I lost wt. now on a gaining spree. When I lost the wt. people told me I looked better with it. GO Figure. I did not try to lose, just happened. Whenever I tryed never lost wt. Now people tell me how tired I look. I have bags to my boobs and they are sagging now. I have hardly slept in 4wks. Worse than norm. As soon as I figure what to do with this new contraption, I will try to put up pic.
  4. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

Which is why I have decided to dedicate my return to modeling part time to FM Awareness! Please see my profile, join my group and vote for me! Even if you don't join you can click on the links on my homepage!

Ken at fibrohugs added a link to my group...and gave me a really nice complement - he said i'm the reason people don't believe we're sick! I'm just so thin from nauseating pain...not the way to lose weight!;-)

With love,
    Marla

Oh, it's easy to upload a pic! Just scan one or take one with a digital camera and put it in you 'album' or 'my pictures' folder in your computer. From there you can upload it easily!
  5. IngaDinga

IngaDinga New Member

where are the pics? I want to see them!
  6. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

Just click on the persons name to the left in the column to read their profile! Have fun!
  7. kerrymygirl

kerrymygirl New Member

No Inga you are not a dope, just numerous posts on very nice pics from us fellow fibromites.

Pretty pic blondie, what is this you are doing? I know what you mean used to worry about wt. Now I cannot believe I have worked to put wt on.